Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2017 Festival • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I caved and bought a 4 day pass. Really hoping the lineup is good this year.

I may opt to sell it and buy a single day depending on the lineup.

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

if the rumored lineup that came out in january is true its fucking stacked

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

That was a fake lineup created by someone on Reddit.

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

5. Daniel182

No, that fake one was from last week. I believe Cmoney is referring to the rumors from January.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

i did say the january one and i saw the one from last week. but we can cross some of the bands from the January off due to other tours but still its fucking stacked but we will all find out tomorrow or sometime soon

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

hahaha I know the other reddit one you're referring to, but this is pretty much just the list from the reddit rumors thread. This lineup is completely unrealistic, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. There's at least 8 artists who would be top 4 headliners, so there's really no chance this is real, although it likely has a good number of artists who will be performing, but definitely not all of them.

Got my 4 day today. Really excited to see who will be on the lineup. Hopefully it comes tomorrow like usual.

Daniel182 likes this.
  8. Cmoney86

Trusted

the one from january didnt come from reddit it came from edm chicago or something. i posted the link to the one i was talking about but still. with it being 4 days and them charging as much as they do for vip hotels and everything im sure they can get whomever they want

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

but yes we shall know soon enough. i also got 4 day passes with the 3d collectable and i didnt get my tix till almost 1030

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

Line up at 6 am tomorrow with single days on sale at 10an

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

chance is headlining a day

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  12. Cmoney86

Trusted

so is muse

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea but I'm saying EDM Chicago took it from a different article which said "sources who have been correct in the past", basically saying it wasn't a real source/leak, but just someone online i.e. reddit. I remember when that went around original. And I mean there's still limitations, even as big as Lolla is. Guns N Roses alone will cost them millions. But like you said we'll know tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be great no matter what.

14. Jim

Trusted Supporter

apparently blink was confirmed by lolla accidentally today

Daniel182 likes this.
  15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

It wasn't an accident.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

17. Daniel182

18. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They are teasing one artist an hour, apparently.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So hyped to see blink. Going to be such a fun time. Can't wait for Parking Lot.

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

with blink playing im sure the naked and famous are also playing

21. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Why? Their tour together ends in May.

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

why not? that tour dosent stop in chicago and the radius clause for lolla is like 3 months before the fest

23. Daniel182

Kaskade and The xx have been teased.

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I don't doubt they could also play, but purely basing it on a tour that ends three months before the festival seems to be a reach.

25. Jim

Trusted Supporter

When did they do the xx?

Edit: nvm got it

Daniel182 likes this.