Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2017 Festival • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 14, 2016.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

If I get those tickets this is going to be honest to god both the most amazing and also the most exhausting music weekend of my life. I'll be going from the Killers in Milwaukee on Wednesday, to Lolla on thursday (where I need to be inside the park by 1 so I can catch Kevin Devine), then I have to rush to the Metro after seeing Lorde to see blink. Then Friday I want to be there by 2 again, and I'll have to rush again to get to the Metro to see Foo. Thank god Saturday and Sunday I don't need to be there as early and are a little more laid back days for me, because I'm going to be half dead by that point I'm pretty sure.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

If this Foo thing is certain then oh my god I will try to get tix to this over the PUP show on Thursday.

3. MexicanGuitars

4. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

5. Jim

Trusted Supporter

holy shit metro is killing it with the after shows

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  6. Sheriff77

Regular

7. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Eh, that's pretty normal for them. I know I paid the same for their Citi Field show two years ago. And this is at Metro, which will be fantastic.

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This is going to be a bloodbath at 11

9. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Fingers crossed for Foo Fighters tickets.

10. Jim

Trusted Supporter

well that went about as poorly as i expected

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

I fucking got tickets for foo fighters. Sure beats not getting tixs for blink 182!!!!!!!!

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I got Foo Fighters tickets too!

13. Still sitting in the queue on multiple devices, but I assume I'm out of luck at this point. Really awesome for anyone who was able to get tickets though.

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

It was much smoother this time unlike the fuck up with blink 182 and the tickets not going on sale right away

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

It dumped my cart before the next page even loaded. I had them. Gah.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Congrats to those of you who got them! I didn't have any luck, but I still got the blink tickets so at least I'm not 0/2. (My phone is still queued so I'm hoping the metro somehow doesn't know about 1 ticket floating out there haha).

17. Knifeparty

No luck here, damn.

18. MexicanGuitars

That was wayyyy more expensive than I thought but I was in a meeting and have already seen Foo before. More impetus to try and get door tix to PUP on Thursday.

19. Jim

Trusted Supporter

As of yesterday, my buddy who bought our tix had an extra for PUP. Want me to ask if it's still available?

20. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

Got them too! So pumped!!!

21. MexicanGuitars

That would actually be much appreciated. I just gotta check if my friend who lives around the corner is still planning on going, if not I have nowhere to crash and am out lol.

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

That foo fighters show is going to be super crazy such a small venue and super intimate setting it will prolly be one of the best concerts anyone will ever go to ever

23. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Wouldn't it be one of the most super concerts anyone will ever go to ever? ;)

24. Jim

Trusted Supporter

sorry dude, he said he just got a co-worker to commit to going with us this morning.

25. MexicanGuitars

No worries, thanks for reaching out.