Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Logic - Young Sinatra IV (September 28, 2018) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Joe, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Idk if this warrants a thread, but I'll make one anyway. I'll admit that the more music he puts out, the more his sound and style has gotten stale for me, but I'm always curious about new music.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. manoverboard365

Trusted

I've been occupied with Lil Waynes album all day, but I'll find time this weekend to listen to this.

But I did listen to Wu Tang Forever and that shit is fireeeeeeeeee

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

Update, finished listening to this. It's actually really good! I recommend everyone check out Wu Tang Forever, YSIV, ICONIC and The Glorious Five.

4. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I’m honestly digging this on first listen

5. Ya I dug this on my first fill listen. Don't really care for the drawn out opening track, but other than that this is good stuff. Wu Tang Forever is an immediate highlight, obviously.

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Doesn't seem like this generated much interest on here but it actually may be my favorite album by him which I never saw coming in 2018. He's from my hometown so I've always rooted for him a ton and had a soft spot for even his weakest material but this totally lives up to the Young Sinatra name. Brings me right back to when I was watching him blow up in real time

manoverboard365 likes this.
  7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah I'm really surprised by how quiet this thread has been. I'm really enjoying this album, actually been coming back as much as Tha Carter V.

8. Judging by what I've seen in the hip-hop thread, a lot of Chorus doesn't care for Logic. I've been enjoying the album too. I don't listen to the long-winded opener and closer, but the rest is solid. Wu-Tang Forever, YSIV, and Iconic are probably my favorites right now.

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

He is retiring and releasing one final album

10. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Oh okay

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'll check it out. I really liked that Young Sinatra album from a couple of years ago, but never been big on any of his other stuff.

Also highly doubt this "retirement" lasts too long.

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Honestly had no memory of Logic ever getting his own thread on here lol

I still have a soft spot for him but admittedly his best work is long behind him, but from everything I've heard about the leaks from this new album it might be back to that quality. Gonna stay cautiously optimistic

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

15. The record is good

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It's really good lol, I don't think most people on here care about him though

trevorshmevor likes this.
  17. manoverboard365

Trusted

I had this on in the background while cleaning around the apartment yesterday, definitely sounded good. I'll need to revisit and familiarize myself with the tracklist.

18. SPine

Trusted

No Pressure is my favorite material since The Incredible True Story. Pre-ordered the record as soon I finished my first listen.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Kept forgetting to come back to this thread, but I'm surprised by how much I enjoy this album. Stand outs for me have been Perfect, DadBod and Soul Food. Other great tracks but I gotta familiarize myself with the titles.

Ended up debuting at #2 with 210k copies. Shame he put this out the same day as Taylor's surprise release. Would've been cool for his last album (for now) to go to #1.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  20. Yeah I’ve never really dug Logic, but have come back to No Pressure a ton in its first week. It’s funny because I have a couple of friends that have been trying to get me on board for years, but now he puts out a record I like and neither of them are very into it haha. His flow can still be a little boring m at times but the beats more than make up for it. Open Mic through Dark Place is a hell of a run

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious