Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Locket Has Signed With Fearless Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 10, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Just learned this is Safe To Say with a new name. I don’t love the song, but excited they’re back.

3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Never heard of these guys. Decent song, I'lldefinitely keep them on my radar.

4. I'm genuinely curious what's gonna happen to a lot of Fearless and Hopeless bands without Warped Tour every summer. Serious question, this has to hurt business right? I'm guessing marketing has to get 10x more creative for emerging bands now.

Jason Tate and allastud like this.
  5. Also, this is catchy. One of those bands I'll be interested to see what their second album sounds like after some stronger songwriting and better production work.

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Really? I know of another band called Locket on Take This On Heart Records.

7. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, it was on their insta!

9. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

really like this song

10. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Just a few days ago I was wondering what happened to Safe To Say while listening to their 2013 record, and then here they are, brand new name, signed with Fearless, I'm really glad for them, hope they've found their own dimension. The song is pretty good, I'm definitely interested in hearing a full-lenght.

11. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Song is great. Happy to have them back.