Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Little things that make you happy. • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kpatrickwood, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I wear cargo shorts lmao

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I wear shorts and skirts in spring/summer but ppl blast the air so high when it's warm out that I usually regret it. I wear shorts if I know I'm going outside primarily but if I'll be in a restaurant or public space I layer it up cause ppl feel the need to have it like an Alaskan winter inside.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yep I wear short sleeves exclusively from April - September, but then it's always freezing at work and I have to run a space heater. Same in stores and restaurants.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I always wear short sleeves and layer with sweatshirts because I alternate from being sweaty to cold very quickly, I almost always wear pants though because you can't really do that with shorts and pants unless I wear breakaways like I'm 12

5. Kiana

Yep I wore a skirt the other day to work and I was miserably cold the entire day. And it wasn't just me being wimpy cause lots of ppl were complaining. I always think of that aziz sketch where he talks about how inside temperatures should be more similar to outside temperatures so there's no awkward clothing situations.

ChaseTx likes this.
  6. ChaseTx

I hate wearing layers, it's always uncomfortable to me

7. Kiana

I like to layer in winter but then once I'm out of the cold and in a place with heat I die. I used to walk places in snow so I'd layer up but inside it was so hot I always regretted it. But I think it was less a heater situation and more a body heat issue from lots of ppl

8. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I wear basketball shorts a lot. They're extremely comfortable. I don't wear jeans much just because I get hot

9. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

I visited my parents' place this week and mowed their lawn and got a Forrest Gump level of enjoyment out of it.

alex miller likes this.
  10. Kiana

I've been trying to be more appreciate to ppl in my life. I've always been good at being other ppl's cheerleaders even if I suck at being my own, but sometimes I get too shy or think ppl think it's weird if I reach out. idk anxiety issues. My line of thinking is that if someone reached out to me I'd like it, so I'm trying to get over that anxiety and it's nice!

11. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I have a hard time expressing my feelings to my family and I don't know why. It's always been that way for me.

Kiana likes this.
  12. Kiana

Probably cause it's the hardest thing ever! It honestly took me until I was like 19 to even reveal much about my personality to my family and loosen up, but I still didn't loosen up much cause I don't wanna draw attention to myself. Everyone calls me a heartless robot.

alex miller and muttley like this.
  13. ChaseTx

I relate to this but to a certain degree I'm comfortable keeping everything to myself. But then I struggle with my problems because I'm unwilling to talk about my problems with anybody

Renee, Kiana and muttley like this.
  14. muttley

Always good to hear I'm not alone with this stuff haha. I'm sure I kept to myself long after 19. I don't have a problem saying "I love you" but sometimes I want to say more than that and I don't know where to start or how to approach it. I like to think they know how tight the bond is though it would be great to put it out there.

Renee and Kiana like this.
  15. Kiana

I have a hard time saying "I love you" even. My mom finally got mad at me cause I'd mumble it quickly over the phone after she said it to me. I only say it to my dad if I'm not going to see him for a long period of time. I've never said it to my sisters. It's hard to make yourself vulnerable to express feelings verbally, especially if it's not really in your nature. I feel like if I started getting all lovely and expressing my feelings to them they'd think I was dying. But I'm sure you express it in other ways and through your actions!

16. muttley

This song always does the trick.

I worry about that too. I don't want them to worry. It's kind of a double edged sword.

17. muttley

18. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I never could loosen up around my family, not sure why to be honest. It's led to them all thinking I'm a boring shut in who experiences no emotions.

19. Kiana

lol yeah my family always calls me heartless, robot, etc. Feels great.

20. alex miller

Regular

When I remember new music came out on Friday and music exploration is imminent!

21. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Music (discovering and listening to great albums I already know)
    PSN trophies
    Friends
    Funko pops (and some dorbz)
    Comics

22. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

watching my dogs drink out of the hose or playing in their kiddie pool.

23. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Podcasts podcasts podcasts.

Didn't start listening until around the end of last year but holy shit they make slow days at work and driving so much more enjoyable.

ChaseTx and TheWater(s) like this.
  24. ChaseTx

Man I wish I could listen to podcasts at work. But I listen to way more of them than music

25. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

i feel this way for my the at the gym. makes the time pass much faster. although randomly losing my shit with the giggles gets me glares but oh well.

omgrawr likes this.