Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Little things that make you happy. • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kpatrickwood, Apr 13, 2016.

1. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

The smell of straw or hay. I drove through some farmland with the windows down tonight and it made me happy. That scent always reminds me of going to the pumpkin patch and crawling through the stacks of hay bales.

kpatrickwood and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  2. mena May 10, 2016
    (Last edited: May 10, 2016)
    mena

This whole box is Pepe Silvia! Prestigious

Forehead kisses. Makes me all :blush:

St. Nate and yourfaveweapon like this.
  3. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Spooning is the fucking greatest. Especially during midday naps. Makes me v happy.

Jude Law and FTank like this.
  4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I have a hard time falling asleep while spooning but I agree it is very enjoyable

Jacob likes this.
  5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

OT - This thread is definitely doing the OPPOSITE right now with all this relationship shit. If only I were psychic and knew to avoid it. :tear:

meanwhile, cookies, and youtube.

ChaseTx likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Friday the 13th! I have an all day meeting but they're being fancy and serving wine and sparkling cider. Then I'm watching my younger siblings for the weekend. Gonna get take out and watch scary movies

7. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

When I'm thinking of a song and then it comes on.

Or like my friend starts talking about something I'm thinking about

8. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Someone please kill me bc it's insane on either the 13th or a full moon (at least at my hospital). When they happen on the same day it makes me want to quit my job.

9. muttley

This should have been my first post in the thread. Obviously.

edit: Never realized Robin Williams was in the video.

edit again: and this one

kpatrickwood likes this.
  10. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

Been working at this place for a month and today, I got invited to an after work thing with my coworkers for the first time. It's just nice to know they like me.

11. muttley

Driving around with the windows down (if it isn't hot) at night. I drove like 80 miles tonight and I didn't go anywhere. Just add some coffee and music and it's always a good time.

12. razorburn

Trusted

The smell of freshly cut grass.

muttley likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Being able to sleep with the window open. My old apartment faced the highway so I could never do that. Of course it also has to be under 80° out I guess

muttley likes this.
  14. muttley

I love this when it's 50-60 out. Open it up and cover up with as many blankets as possible. It's gonna be a few months before I can do it again.

15. ChaseTx

That's a little too cold for me! But as long as it's between 60-80 I can deal

16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I agree, but I do it when it's 32-40 out. Like 50-60 would make me sweat like crazy with multiple blankets.

17. muttley

It's best if you don't have to get out of bed haha. 50 might be a little much but I'm with you on 60. That's perfect.

@Dirty Sanchez id have to tap out at 40. I'd love for it to be 40 right now but my window would definitely be closed.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I go to sleep under the sheet, a blanket, my comforter, and usually a throw blanket on top regardless of the weather.

muttley likes this.
  19. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

@muttley You Southerners and your low tolerance for cold!! ;-p

muttley likes this.
  20. ChaseTx

Are you an ice cube? It's all starting to make sense

Dirty Sanchez and muttley like this.
  21. muttley

@Kiana I always strive for a blanket. It's comfy, but I contradict myself because I'll try and pull that off when it's 80 degrees and I'm back to being uncomfortable. Even with 2 fans I'm sweating. It's not a heavy blanket either.

@Dirty Sanchez i have to tap out at 40. You're definitely an ice cube. 32? No thanks haha.

22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm in Ohio. 90-100 degrees in summer, -20 to 40 degrees in fall/winter.

I get used to all temperatures :D

I wear shorts year 'round.

muttley likes this.
  23. muttley

I still say I'm average but it's been 100 lately and I'm still wearing pants. I like covering up in all aspects.

I know what it is - I live in a pretend world of denial where it's always 60. That's why I end up sweating buckets every day.

This thread is making me want to move for the summer.

24. ChaseTx

I don't own shorts besides the working out/sitting around the house variety and i wear jeans pretty much every day. I might need to get some though

25. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I wear jeans every day and am weirdly okay with that