Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Little Monsters (Abe Forsythe, October 11, 2019) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ghostedaway, Jul 31, 2019.

1. ghostedaway Jul 31, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 31, 2019)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

[​IMG]
    Lupita Nyong’o
    (Black Panther, Jordan Peele’s Us), Josh Gad (Beauty and the Beast), and Alexander England (Alien: Covenant) star in the film…

Little Monsters follows Dave (England), a washed-up musician who volunteers to chaperone his nephew’s kindergarten class field trip after taking a serious liking to the fearless schoolteacher, Miss Caroline (Nyong’o). Dave’s intentions are complicated by the presence of the world’s most famous kids’ show personality and competition for Miss Caroline’s affections, Teddy McGiggle (Gad). One thing none of them bargained for, however, is a sudden zombie outbreak. Will Dave rise to the occasion and have a chance at Miss Caroline’s heart, or will the zombies get there first?”

Yes, another zombie film, buuuuuut it looks fun. And Lupita is the best

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

[​IMG]

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Right?! I was about to be mad that they were redoing this.

4. Kuri44

Up on Hulu now. Its so good, I really enjoyed it!

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yesssssssssss watching tomorrow

Kuri44 likes this.
  6. Saw this at Sundance last year and have been dying for it to finally hit Hulu so I could watch it again! So excited to watch it this weekend. Everyone should be!

Kuri44 likes this.
  7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Loved it. I'll be surprised if Zombieland 2 tops this as far as zombie horror comedies go.

bradsonemanband likes this.