Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Linkin Park Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Jun 10, 2017.

1. goation

Regular

I think this is very appropriate for what we are doing. I just sent them an email.

2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Awesome man, great idea

Davjs likes this.
  3. BTDandFeelingThis

Any chance you can screenshot me and DM me the email you sent?

4. BTDandFeelingThis

I am eager to do this one, a lot for some reason. Perhaps because it's my own way of holding a memorial? I thank all of you excited for this and supporting it

5. ShadowTh2b

Ultimate Life Form

This is such a cool idea. I can't wait for it to begin.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Yea these brackets have been a lot of fun, rediscovered a lot of great songs, and to do this one now feels right. Will definitely be donating.

7. BTDandFeelingThis

As will I, each time we begin a new bracket. This just feels right to do this

8. ShadowTh2b

Ultimate Life Form

Same ^_^

9. ShadowTh2b

Ultimate Life Form

@Jason Tate its a good thing you have a community like this with users like these who care about people ^_^

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Today was the day I was going to see them for the first time. It still feels surreal what happened.

11. BTDandFeelingThis

It does. I've seen them a couple times, and now when I listen to them I just can't believe what happened and that will never be a thing again

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  12. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

when i saw them at project rev it was one of the coolest things i'd ever seen and remains so. saw em again with 30STM a couple years ago and was a little disillusioned. regretting that hard.

14. BTDandFeelingThis

My favorite show with them was Projekt Rev 2007

Taking Back Sunday
    My chemical romance
    Linkin Park

Back to back to back. That was the show that played QWERTY as well. Such a damn good show

House Of Wolves likes this.
  15. manoverboard365

Trusted

Best and last time I saw LP was in December 2003. It was Brand New - 311 - Blink 182 - Linkin Park. And it was a special show in a place that only holds like 3k. That was an amazing night.

16. lina555

Regular

I do not know, experimenting is cool. But the experiments of Linkin Park went too far. I loved their nu-metal.

17. Larry David

I saw them for Projekt Revolution in 2003. It was a rescheduled date, so it had Jurassic 5 and Cold who weren't on the first wave of it. Mudvayne was still on the date though

18. Davjs

Trusted

My fav was Projekt Rev 2004 with KoRn, Snoop Dogg, Funeral for Friend, Less than Jake and the Used.

And of course LP.

Never, their last few albums were great and their most experimental was their best probably.

19. Larry David

This

beachdude42 and House Of Wolves like this.
  20. Davjs

Trusted

We talking ATS right? :clap::ok:

I also think Living Things and HP are amazing too. They were truly one of those bands that kept putting out great stuff after a lot of old fans dropped off from Metoria/MTM.

21. Larry David

Oh yeah, ATS is by far their most experimental record. LT and HP aren't amazing to me though. There are great songs on both records though

22. Davjs

Trusted

:-O if I listed all the great songs on LT and HP, it'd just be most of the tracklist of both lol. I feel like once this bracket starts people will listen track by track and realize what they are missing :-)

23. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I really haven't given The Hunting Party the time it (probably) deserves. Looking forward to this bracket starting!

24. BTDandFeelingThis

I don't think that you know what you've been missing

25. Davjs

Trusted

I really think The Final Masquerade, Mark the Graves, Wastelands, All for Nothing and Keys to the Kingdom are some of their best and always make my personal LP mix. It's a pretty solid rock album for sure that still has the rapping and cool electronic stuff worked in that Mike and Hann do so well.

bachna84 likes this.