Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Linkin Park Band • Page 112

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

Like I said earlier they had to get permission from the family to release the first album. Also they where already planning on playing shows and release a album before he died. This isn’t a cash grab. Don’t think his daughters would be on it if his family thought it was a cash grab

JamesMichael and Penlab like this.
  2. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

3. Here's the clip that includes the quote

4. tomtom94

Trusted

Crisp X, Zilla, JamesMichael and 2 others like this.
  5. Cmoney86

Trusted

6. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

And they actually put the right versions up too!

7. Across The Line is one of my favorite songs out of their entire discography so I'm happy to finally have it out there!

Next let's get all those LP Underground songs on streaming too (I can dream)

Rowan5215 likes this.
  8. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

No Roads Left is one of my favourites, gotta be Mike's best vocal performance

9. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I like In Between more than most people seem to, but I will forever be baffled that that was the Mike song to make the cut instead of NRL

10. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

yeah I like that song too, it's a nice lowkey jam, but No Roads Left is one of the best from those sessions overall

beachdude and Allhailburnzy like this.
  11. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

No Road’s Left is one of my favourite LP songs in general.

12. Tomozaurus

Regular

Yep, really happy No Roads Left is finally on streaming!

JamesMichael and beachdude like this.
  13. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

i hadn't heard "no roads left" or "across the line" before and wow these both should've been on the record

(i'm not the biggest fan of minutes to midnight as a whole, though i adore many of its songs)

14. Tomozaurus

Regular

No Roads Left was on the Australian version of the album that I had growing up, so I always consider it part of the record.

beachdude likes this.
  15. Cmoney86

Trusted

Rip Chester 5 years ago today! Still feel like it happened yesterday. Shit sucks still miss this band so much

Tomozaurus, Crisp X, Mary V and 7 others like this.
  16. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Jeez I can’t believe it’s been that long already. RIP

Scoob, Phantoms and anonimito like this.
  17. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I honestly don't even care if they do it as Linkin Park; I just want to hear something from the collective remaining musicians.

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Crazy it's been 5 years. I've been running through their discography again during workouts, just so many timeless classics on these albums

Cmoney86, Orla and Phantoms like this.
  19. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

My last picture of Chester Bennington in concert. Sadly it would also be the last time seeing Chris Cornell too.
    47DA6524-2A4D-4E36-B0B4-34A9FBAE1050.jpeg

20. Phantoms

Regular

Chester passing is one of those rare celebrity deaths where I remember exactly where I was when I found out. Just such a tragic loss.

tyler2tall, Crisp X, Cmoney86 and 8 others like this.
  21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I remember exactly where I was too, my heart absolutely sank

Phantoms and waterloobeam like this.
  22. waterloobeam

Regular

I was jogging when my friend texted me the unfortunate news. Had to walk the rest of the way.

and now I like to watch Chester/Linkin Park videos while reading the comments section and of the impact they had on fans..

23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Whilst I certainly fell off LP as a fan, Chester’s death hit me so fucking hard. Dude was a power house vocalist, and LP shows were always a good time

this was one of the first celebrity deaths that really hit me

Tomozaurus and waterloobeam like this.
  24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah this surpassed Robin Williams as the celebrity death that hit me the hardest. I was a wreck for weeks. Crazy that it's already been 5 years.

waterloobeam likes this.
  25. Phantoms

Regular

[​IMG]

Scoob, The Emologist, Crisp X and 7 others like this.