Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Linkin Park Band • Page 110

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Jun 10, 2017.

1. 150Wrds

Newbie Supporter

I need to listen to this reggae version of Don't Stay. Quick YouTube search didn't bring anything up, do you know where I can find it?

Mcrx likes this.
  2. TEGCRocco

Cyclops Stan

It's not out. It was an early demo version that we only know about cause they talked about it when the album came out

150Wrds likes this.
  3. I'd argue they even had more demos and stuff the further they went, and probably the most for Minutes To Midnight as it feels like that one went through so many stages over the years they spent working on it.

4. TEGCRocco

Cyclops Stan

MTM could be hard just because we've gotten so much from that era through the LPU, b-sides etc. They had 17 fully finished songs that were ready to be on the album that got whittled down to 12, but 4 of the 5 left are confirmed to be out (No Roads Left, Across The Line, What We Don't Know, and Blackbirds), and it's pretty likely IMO that either Last Line from the Mall soundtrack or Chance of Rain is the fifth one. Then there's all the demo instrumentals they've put out over the years...

There are still some gems that we know about like NRL and In Between with Chester on vocals, the full versions of LOATR and TLTGYA with Mike, Fire In The City (which got reworked into Given Up) plus any number of demos they have partially realized since this was the era they started putting vocals on tracks very early in the process.

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

Coming out in January EFF29F8D-EB55-4309-9E69-8E97CE3FC7FC.png

150Wrds likes this.
  6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I don't really do funko pops or action figures at all, but that's pretty cool

7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Agreed. I wish we could get a regular HT diorama that doesn't look like it's aimed at kids.

beachdude, Mcrx and irthesteve like this.
  8. Mcrx

Regular

Same. Lol

150Wrds likes this.
  9. I'd never heard the mastered version of High Voltage until today. This whole thing is wild.

10. stonecoldnimrod

Regular

dude... the live version of high voltage in this boxset is one of their best performances of all fucking time.

Mcrx likes this.
  11. oneeightytwo

Regular

Mikes remix of Passenger is incredible.

Mcrx and beachdude like this.
  12. Mcrx

Regular

Ohh yes!! I don't usually like remixes, and don't know that I've ever liked a remix more than the original song (although, if you count Reannimation songs, there are a few there), but this one is a total upgrade! And that's saying a lot, cuz the original is already pretty amazing!

13. TEGCRocco

Cyclops Stan

Mike in general I think is one of the most underrated producers working today. The dude consistently pumps out amazing stuff. I've been listening to his solo stuff pretty much on repeat the last few weeks and it's all A+ stuff

beachdude and Mcrx like this.
  14. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

I've said it in here before I think but his Twitch streams over quarantine have been amazing. He makes producing amazing instrumentals of all genres in like 45 minutes look so easy lol

beachdude likes this.