Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Linkin Park Band • Page 106

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Man. How the fuck has it been 20 years? Hybrid Theory holds up way better than it should. Every song on it is just pure heat. I just watched the Live in Texas concert and I'll be damned if Chester doesn't have one of the most talented and driven voices in rock music.

Micah511, skogsraet, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  2. flask

Trusted Supporter

Played along to it on my drums today. Lots of fun.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  3. pbueddi

Trusted

I still haven't listened to this album in full, but went ahead and ordered the $60 vinyl bundle. Seems like a cool package.

Ferrari333SP and flask like this.
  4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

5. Tomozaurus

Regular

Okay I'm pretty annoyed there is no way for me to get just the Hybrid Theory EP vinyl. Don't get me wrong, everything else is awesome, but I cannot afford that super mega bundle.

Mcrx likes this.
  6. Mcrx

Regular

Yea, no way I can afford stuff either, but still happy for the album recognition. Changed me too!

As for the quote, what are these vids?? I mean, I'll have to check them out. But is that a new song?? (Unreleased?) Or did I miss something? More from Meteora too-Yea, I hope for more rereleases too! But more affordable stuff too. ;)

7. pbueddi

Trusted

I was only really familiar with the band's singles when I was younger. Wasn't until MTM and ATS that I started listening more. By that time, the style of the first 2 records was not something you heard in music as much (not that I didn't still enjoy it).

8. Mcrx

Regular

Lol personally, I was just amused because I'm honestly of the camp of fans that have only truly listened to the older albums and loved them from day 1. I kinda lost touch after M2M, I admit. :P

pbueddi likes this.
  9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Rewatching the Chester Hollywood Bowl Show. I honestly don’t know how the other members of LP did this.

chewbacca110 and flask like this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

where are you watching? is it on youtube still?

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Sure is!

chewbacca110 and irthesteve like this.
  12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Definitely gotta give that a runthrough soon

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm still absolutely blown away at how good Mike was during this. I have such a huge amount of respect for that man

14. flask

Trusted Supporter

The Place For My Head performance w/ Jeremy is so good.

15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Listening to She Couldn't for the first time and this song is dope

16. What is the Hybrid Theory EP?

17. owenlongsworth

Regular

Their first release with Chester from 1999, when their name was still Hybrid Theory. 6 songs that originally appeared on this EP, including the original version of “High Voltage.” They were re-recorded and considered for Hybrid Theory but none of them made it except for the re-recorded “High Voltage“ being released as a B-side. They re-issued it on CD in 2001 as the very first LP Underground CD. Some tracks were released again over time in later LP Underground CDs.

anonimito likes this.
  18. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

Dropped frames vol 3 is coming soon

irthesteve likes this.
  20. Cmoney86

Trusted

21. flask

Trusted Supporter

Happy 10 years to A Thousand Suns.

22. They just uploaded this by the way. I probably watched it at the time but it'll be nice to revisit it.

23. manoverboard365

Trusted

Are there SNL performances from A Thousand Suns still out there? I remember them being amazing.

beachdude and chewbacca110 like this.
  24. Tomozaurus

Regular

idk but in looking for them, I found that this... uh... exists

25. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious