Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Linkin Park Cancel Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Linkin Park have canceled their upcoming tour:

Tour promoter Live Nation said in a statement, “We are incredibly saddened to hear about the passing of Chester Bennington. The Linkin Park One More Light North American Tour has been canceled. Refunds avail at point of purchase. Our thoughts to all those affected.”

The upcoming shows with Blink-182 were also canceled:

blink-182 is wrecked by the loss of our friend and amazing musician Chester Bennington. We could never imagine playing blinkin park without his incredible talent and voice. It just would not be possible. We send our deepest sympathies to his family, bandmates, friends and fans. Refunds will be available at the point of purchase.

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Not a surprise. Can't imagine LP trying to play so soon after his death.

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

So so sad... sigh

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

At some point I can see these guys put together a giant benefit concert for suicide awareness and have other artists stand in for Chester.

5. TDenverFan

Regular

I'll be curious to see what they decide to do for the Japanese leg of this tour, if they cancel it or not.

Such a sad situation

6. Chinesefood

Regular

They should have Scott Stapp stand in like he did for ADTR at the APMA's.

Raditz likes this.
  7. Bass0820

I can't imagine them continuing without him.

CMilliken and Brent like this.
  8. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

it will be really interesting to see what they do from here, but I don't think we'll hear anything from them for a while, and they shouldn't have to be thinking about that yet.

9. aniafc

Trusted

I would love for them to do this. I cant imagine they carry on afterwards, though.

10. Jackbo487

Regular

this

11. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Fuck suicide. I've been there mentally. There is a tomorrow waiting. RIP legend

12. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Right? This is my first visit to chorus since his death but they absolutely need to break up.