Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (September 13th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Let’s get ready for action.

This week’s newsletter has my first thoughts on the upcoming album from Blink-182. I also have some opinions on other new music released recently, including MUNA, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and Charli XCX. I also have a few brief thoughts on preparing for trips, a couple of thoughts on the Apple event, and I go through my usual media diet rundown from the week. There’s also a playlist of ten songs I enjoyed this week. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available t...

This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. theredline Sep 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 13, 2019)
    theredline

Trusted Supporter

@Jason Tate Love your thoughts on Blink. I feel like I’m in very similar place. I would say I’m having trouble with some of these older bands (Blink, AVA, etc) and what they’re doing lyrically. I can’t tell if they’re trying to stay young, or relevant, if it’s a case of arrested development or what. I wish they’d take a cue from bands like MxPx or Descendents and embrace where they are in life. But I don’t think it’s been enough to write any of them off. I love them enough to find what I like and focus on that!

Oh, and that Green Day track is straight garbage.

sawhney[rusted]2 and JRGComedy like this.
  3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

No idea what thread it’s in but you should ban whoever made the comment about getting likes and sharing leaked music just because you can haha

4. The Standoff

Man, did I FEEL this. Well written dude.

theredline likes this.