Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (October 25th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week’s newsletter looks at some of the music out this week, answers a reader question about my favorite Halloween movies, and then goes through my weekly media diet. There’s also a playlist of ten songs I loved this week and a bunch of other random thoughts. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

Three Things

• I thought I would have more thoughts, or a bett...
      This article is availa...
      This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Greyhaven is so good.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. JeanRalphio

Regular Supporter

Just finished What we do in the shadows and it got better with every episode, animal shelter episode killed me. Also not listening to the new 1975 singles because it kind of ruined the last album for me. It's very difficult and I'll definitely give in before October.

4. I have been meaning to watch Modern Love. I’m on episode 4 already. Episode 1 melted my heart so much!

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. okay yeah so episode 6 made me feel gross :(

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. ohitsjustrob

"The only truth is music." Supporter

Jason, your weekly Liner Notes have always been a highlight for the week for me ever since you started doing them. I am relieved that you loved TFA and TLJ, I seem to be in the minority with my love for those movies, especially when it comes to the latter. Also, haven’t seen any mention about Foals new album and what you think about it and the whole two part album concept they did this year. Anyway, just wanted to say how awesome your liner notes are and also congratulations on the upcoming nuptials