Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (November 30th, 2018)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

In this week’s roundup I do a way-too-early ranking of The 1975’s albums, talk about the next big forum feature I’m working on, go through my usual weekly media diet, and share ten songs I loved this week. The supporter Q&A post can be found here.

Five Things

• Given that it’s The 1975 release day, I figured I would rank the band’s discography today. We’ve only got three albums, and one just came out, but I’m going to give it a shot anyway.
      • I Like It When You Sleep: This is still my favorite release from the band. I...
        This article is availa...
        This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Jason have you checked out Big mouth on netflix yet? It’s filthy and sweet in equal measure and incredibly funny.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  3. I’ll add it to my list.