Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (November 16th, 2018)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week went by insanely fast.

In this week’s roundup, I rank New Found Glory albums, talk a little about my thinking behind rolling out the new ad system, discover some cool new iPad apps, and go through my usual media diet from the past week. The supporter Q&A post can be found here.

Five Things

• New Found Glory were the first pop-punk band that I really thought were mine. I wasn’t “first” on Blink-182, and that band ended up being so massive that lots of people considered them their favorite band. However, NFG were the first band...
      This article is availa...
      This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. JeanRalphio

Regular Supporter

Glad you brought up the 1975 thing. The hype should be maxed out right now, really strange the way it's been handled.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Love that first American Hi-Fi album. It's perfect.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

That Sick of It All record is a good straight forward punk album!

Jason Tate likes this.