Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (May 15th, 2020)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 15, 2020.

1. Melody Bot May 15, 2020
    (Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2020)
    Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I’m writing this week’s newsletter on not much sleep, but that doesn’t mean I’m short on opinions. In this week’s issue you’ll find thoughts on music and entertainment I enjoyed this week and a playlist of ten songs I loved. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

(more…)

You must be a member to read the rest of this article. (Already a member? Log in.)

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

@Jason Tate If you like Lights & Motion, you should check out Tony Anderson; makes incredible cinematic emotion music. Amazing stuff

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. noKings

Regular

Love the Rocks intro too. DOOMTREE crew

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Very cool MxPx story. I hope stuff like that makes all the bullshit you deal with worth it Jason!

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Full disclosure. Even after being here from the Absolutepunk days- I have never listened to MxPx. But I loved the new song. Just pushed play on Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo. Loving it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. One of my favorite albums. I think it holds up well too. That intro song still gets me pumped.