Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (June 19th, 2020)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

In this week’s newsletter, I look at the music, movies, tv shows, and books I enjoyed this week while also sharing some articles and other things I found interesting. There’s also a playlist of ten songs I liked and a shocking admission about tonight’s pizza toppings. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

(more…)

You must be a member to read the rest of this article. (Already a member? Log in.)

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. CMilliken

Trusted

Pineapple belongs on pizza!

Colby Searcy and Jason Tate like this.
  3. CMilliken and tyramail like this.
  4. as one who is not a fan of pineapple in its natural state I will say I’m intrigued by it on pizza

husband loves it so might have to finally try it and report back

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

The jalapenos are the real winner of this pizza Jason's ordering.

6. Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  7. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I refuse to eat any pizza without pineapple. Pepperoni and pineapple is also a hidden gem combo.

CMilliken and Jason Tate like this.
  8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Pineapple with jalapeños is always my go to.

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I don’t like pineapple regularly either but it’s my favorite pizza topping.

BoldType likes this.