Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (June 12th, 2020)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

In this week’s newsletter, I share very early thoughts on the new albums from The Lawrence Arms and Ruston Kelly, talk a little about current and future website projects, and go through my regular media diet rundown from the past week. And, as always, there’s a playlist of ten songs I enjoyed this week as well. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

(more…)

You must be a member to read the rest of this article. (Already a member? Log in.)

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Here to say I would love to have you back in my podcast feed! Even if it’s as basic as going through liner notes and expanding a little, I would be hyped. I miss Encore a lot!!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I would be all in on a podcast! I'm not sure how much I like the idea of a narrated newsletter, but I definitely miss the ChorusFM pod and something that touches on current music topics each week would be a lot of fun. Especially if there were different segments, album reviews, etc. TBH, my favorite part of the news letter is the sneak peek into music that the rest of us won't get to hear for a few months (amped for the Larry Arms). So a focus on that would definitely up my interest.

But I'm sure that would probably be more work than its worth so. I'm down for whatever. I'll subscribe and give it a shot.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Thanks. Yeah, something I'm thinking about for sure. Quite a few people say they really like the Stratechery Daily Update podcast feed, which is the article, in podcast form, so, I've got some ideas/options to play around with various things.

Hah, thanks! I've got some thinking to do and to see what could possibly work or be feasible.

dwpaulin and alkalinexandy like this.