Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (January 4th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Well, here we have the first newsletter of 2019.

In this week’s roundup, I rank Thursday albums, share website plans for the coming week, talk about a few fonts and automation tools I like, and do my usual weekly media diet rundown. There are also links to ten songs I loved this week, and the supporter Q&A post can be found here.

Four Things

• I went on a big Thursday kick this week, so I figured now would be the best time to give their ‘ol discography a ranking:
      • Full Collapse: I have to put this at the top. I almost moved it to number tw...
        This article is availa...
        This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

DeRRek likes this.
  2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

The Midnight - "The Comeback Kid" = bliss

sawhney[rusted]2 and Jason Tate like this.
  3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I’m confused...albums were previously released on Tuesday and now they’re released on Friday, so how can you rank Thursday albums?

Sorry...I’ve been on a dad joke tear for a couple weeks. I’ll just go sit in the corner...