Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (January 3rd, 2020)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Welcome to the first newsletter of 2020. In this week’s newsletter, I share my start of the year routines and resolutions, share some fun party games we played on New Year’s Eve, talk about what music I’m anticipating this year, and go through my usual music and media diet rundown. There’s also a playlist of ten songs I enjoyed this week, and this week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Game recs: Cribbage. Super fun. It’s even more fun with more people but it works fine with two!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Your game choices are spot on with mine. As for strategy games, you should check out Spice Road if you haven’t.

Jason Tate likes this.