Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (February 15th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week sure went by fast.

In this week’s roundup I talk about launching our new Giphy feature and what’s next on my forum to-do list, give some thoughts that have been swirling around in my head about the entire Ryan Adams situation, and then go through quite a bit new music. I tackle how surprised I was by the new Set It Off album, and offer brief thoughts on new records from Betty Who, One Ok Rock, Tyler Hilton, Stand Atlantic, Millencolin, SWMRS, and more. Then I go through my usual weekly media diet (basically two documentaries I loved this week), share ten songs I loved this week, and share my sadness at a brewery I love closing down. The supporter Q&A po...

This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m so bummed about Bridgeport.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Jason, you were big into Integrity Blues when it came out, yes? I liked it but didn't stick with it for long. I bought a vinyl copy on sale the other day and have decided it's in my top 3 JEW records. It's got so many deeply affecting songs. "The End is Beautiful" might be my favorite song of theirs now.

JRGComedy likes this.
  4. I love that album. I’m so glad it grew on you!

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Giphy feature is a gamechanger

Jason Tate likes this.