Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (April 3rd, 2020)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week I fill out my Early 2000s Emo/Pop-Punk Bands bracket and go through all the matchups and my picks. I discuss the upsets, the never had a chances, and why I went with a slightly different champion than you might expect based upon the bands involved. I also share some articles I enjoyed this week, go through music and entertainment I consumed, and share a playlist of ten songs I liked. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here...

This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I couldn't get through Dark Waters. Went about 20 minutes in and I didn't feel anything about it.

3. I'm a sucker for those kinda lawyer stories; I think it's my John Grisham brain.

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

haven’t seen tros since it was in theaters but i’m positive what happened to you will happen to me

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

@Jason Tate Is there a Windows-equivalent of Downie that you know of?

6. I’ve never looked so I don’t know of anything off hand.