Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Limp Bizkit - Still Sucks (October 31st, 2021) • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 16, 2018.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

He's also been having fans come on stage and sing Full Nelson on this tour. On the Lolla stream he screamed the first chorus of Hot Dog but then just kinda spoke it for the rest.

2. Did Wes always play a bass on Nookie? Never noticed that before

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I *think* it's a four-stringed baritone guitar, based on the way he's able to get his hands around the strings.

4. you’re right! A baritone guitar

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  5. riotspray Aug 5, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 5, 2021)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

really bummed the way Covid numbers are going - Was supposed to go to Austin in 2 weeks to see LB but they're at stage 5 now, so I dunno... Think I'm gonna try to sell my ticket.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

Supposedly they played another new song at the end of the show they had tonight. No clue what the name of it was. Saw this elsewhere

7. These comments make me want to revisit Significant Other. For some reason, Results May Vary aside, that's the one album I never spent much time with. Chocolate Starfish was being gifted to me as one of my very first CDs ever, and remains my favorite for nostalgic reasons.

8. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Yeah Limb Bizkit was probably the first band I ever actually liked when I was a kid haha.

I remember hearing Rollin’ on MTV and being hooked.

They got so much hate from the press (outside the scene) and were largely considered a bit of a joke but honestly they helped pave the way for Nu Metal.

9. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

think I got into them after seeing the video for Counterfeit

10. Faith on TRL got me, along with their relationship with Korn.

11. I started doing "Break Stuff" at karaoke ironically and like five years later I'm a genuine fan lol (and still doing "Break Stuff" at karaoke)

12. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Family Values 98 CD is still so good

13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I will say that Re-entry and Eat You Alive from Results is pretty great but that’s kind pretty much it lol

14. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

So I’ve they’ve played two new songs it’s save to assume there’s in fact a new album coming out soon? I’m actually pretty stoked about this!

beachdude likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

sold my ticket :tear:

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Another video about Old man Durst lol. Finn loves him. It’s pretty funny.

beachdude and mattylikesfilms like this.
  17. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Tonights NJ show was just abruptly postponed. There is even footage of Fred doing sound check earlier in the day at venue. Rumor is someone in the band or atleast very close to tour tested positive for Covid.

This may not turn out well for rest of tour. Fingers crossed for next Fridays NYC show.

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

How are they handling tickets? I had a ticket for the Austin show but sold it on StubHub. If that show gets cancelled/postponed, do you know what will happen?

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

20. Well yeah I definitely played them on Spotify this week for the first time…ever

21. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

They just cancelled another show for Buffalo/Niagra Falls Monday 8/9. Rumor is Sam tested positive for Covid.

22. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

this is gonna be a fun album

23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

E11F3BD5-91E2-4FF7-94CD-2F814931E060.jpeg

A friend just texted me this. Sounds like it may be the whole tour cancelled.

24. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Break Stuff is one of my karaoke go-to songs. Never fails to get the crowd going

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

damn i hope someone busts that out tonight