Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Limbeck – “Million Years”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Limbeck have posted a cover of Steve Whiteaker’s song “Million Years” on Bandcamp to help raise some money for their friend.

Here’s a song by our good buddy Steve Whiteaker. He generously welcomed us into the state of Arkansas quite a few years ago, and showed us one of the greatest venues in the states, the White Water Tavern, in Little Rock.

Unfortunately, Steve’s had some bummer luck with his health, so we got together (digitally) to record this cover of one of Steve’s tunes. We’re donating all proceeds of this tune, plus all the rest of our bandcamp tunes, over to Steve to help him get back into some better days.

A Gofundme page is also set up.

2. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

These dudes still around?

3. I think they play weekend shows here and there for fun, that's about it

4. Tim McCall

Regular

That is what I have heard as well. It is such a bummer.

5. Tim McCall

Regular

6. He lives in LA, I think he's a Limbeck fan and can easily catch their shows

7. Tim McCall

Regular

Oh. Now it makes sense.

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hi everyone! I saw them a few years back, and guess what. They are CURRENTLY on tour with Piebald

Sept 21 Great American Music Hall
    Sept 22 Echoplex
    Sept 23 Chain Reaction
    Sept 24 Soda Bar
    Sept 25 Crescent Ballroom

popdisaster00 likes this.
  9. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Wow that would be a great tour.