Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lily Allen Sending Demos to Those Who Register to Vote

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 22, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Lily Allen will send you some unreleased demos if you register to vote in the UK general election.

Ok, Brand New, time to step up, I have figured out how we can beat Trump.

Just discovered a USB full of quite good demos . Winning . Register to vote and I'll send you them *screenshot* and @ me. I'll follow and dm

— Lily (@lilyallen) May 22, 2017

pic.twitter.com/5LF62vAgqz

— Lily (@lilyallen) May 22, 2017

2. Brand New would win the presidency if they ran a campaign based around releasing their album if they won.

3. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

100% true about BN. That is the realest thing ever.

4. ttmessick

Hah totally hilarious and true. Great idea.

5. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

yep. yup. yuh-uh. YESSS.

all of those are statements which I feel are appropriate.

6. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Shame it's someone as dull and now pretty irrelevant as Lily Allen but good objective nonetheless. It's a shame how many adolescents can't be bothered to even register. Which means the parties are going to overlook the younger generation as our influence is minimal at best.

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Newsflash trump is already in office.

8. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Let's hope it doesn't continue longer than it has to.

9. Ska Senanake

Trusted

10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm hoping that is one year. C'mon, impeachment...(a far away possibility, but at least somewhat possible).

I realize that would result in President goody-two-shoes, thumps-his-bible-a-little-too-hard Pence, but he might at least be able to be Presidential and not literally embarrass the nation everywhere he goes.

joey-wan kenobi likes this.