Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lil Wayne - Kloser 2 U Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Fucking Dustin, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

April 14, 2017 – Louisville, Kentucky – Louisville Palace
    April 15, 2017 – Madison, Wisconsin – Orpheum Theater
    April 19, 2017 – Anaheim, California – House Of Blues
    April 20, 2017 – San Diego, California – Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre
    April 21, 2017 – Hollywood, California – Hollywood Palladium
    April 27, 2017 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – The Criterion
    April 28, 2017 – Dallas, Texas – South Side Ballroom
    April 30, 2017 – Houston – Revention Music Center
    May 2, 2017 – Nashville, Tennessee – Revention Music Center
    May, 8, 2017 – Atlanta, Georgia – Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre
    May 10, 2017 – Grand Rapids – Monroe Live
    May 11, 2017 – Detroit, Michigan – Fox Theatre

Read More: Lil Wayne to Embark on Kloser 2 U Tour This Spring - XXL

2. Fucking Dustin

I finally started one of these damn threads

3. TMS2787

Trusted

It's always a shocker when you come on here and kidinthebushes hasn't made a thread two minutes after it's announced. Lol.

Anyways, weird to see Lil Wayne playing such small venues. I assume that's the reason the tour is called Kloser 2 U. I know he's not at the height of his popularity but he still seems like an arena-sized named.

4. Fucking Dustin

My current guess is that it's this tour, then gearing up for Carter V hoping it'll get him back to arena size, then another one

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Damn, the Grand Rapids venue is really small for something like this.

6. anajames

He is definitely gone down with his popularity, don't even remember the last work he did?

7. deadwrong

Regular

Really tempted by the Atlanta date

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Lil Wayne's career has been in a downward spiral since 2008, in my opinion. The Carter III was really the last thing I enjoyed from him. I agree these are some small venues, but I don't think he's 'arena size' popular anymore either.

EDIT: The only two songs I really enjoyed off Carter IV were the two songs Lil Wayne wasn't even on...Interlude and Outro are both fantastic.

9. Fucking Dustin

I feel like he's at least Gexa sized as far as Dallas goes, but yeah, not really arena sized

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

He would probably do well at Gexa if he had some other decent support, but on his own, idk.

He was here not long ago at The Bomb Factory, and I kinda wish I had gone then, because I much prefer that venue to the Southside Ballroom.

But I'm with @ncarrab - Wayne hasn't really done much that I've enjoyed in a while. But I fucked with him hard up through C2 and some of C3.

11. TMS2787

Trusted

That's true. I can't think of the last memorable thing he's done to me or the last real hit he had but I'd think that he is still a smaller arena (like 8-10k capacity) artist. Based off of how popular he once was. But Maybe I'm off on that. Lol.

12. anajames

Although he hasn't been up really good these times but i think i still love the work he did already and it is always good to listen.