Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lil Peep - Come Over When You're Sober, Pt. 1 (August 14th, 2017) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Aug 15, 2017.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

lol every day they play a song over the loudspeaker before announcements. Played Peep today

sleepy likes this.
  2. tshreve

Metalicca

polyfilla and Aaron Mook like this.
  3. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Figured I'd share my Peep collection in case anyone didn't have/wanted anything I can point yall in the right direction..

[​IMG]

he had a lot of collab tapes, the Loose Tracks & Features are quite big collections too.

Contender likes this.
  4. fame

i thought this was chorus.FM?? Prestigious

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

6. cwhit

read the whole first page of this thread it's more negative than positive

skogsraet likes this.
  7. cherrywaves

Trusted

Lol what a weird thing to call someone out for

8. fame

i thought this was chorus.FM?? Prestigious

lol what a weird thing to call someone out for calling someone out for

9. cherrywaves

Trusted

Ya

10. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

suicidesaints and fame like this.
  11. zmtr

Trusted

man.. I'm really into "Problems"

12. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This this this. I can’t relate on a direct personal level with addiction, but I do have an uncle who is now clean from meth, but is now an alcoholic. I watched him and his ex-wife deteriorate and my youngest cousin from them was born with severe mental handicaps. Addiction is not just some easy thing to get under control like so many people naively think. I also am aware of a lot of the science and biology of what addiction does. It frustrates me to no end to see people who have absolutely no knowledge or experience with addiction and spout off some bullshit about how they don’t feel sympathy because they chose that life and they could have stopped at any point.

Been jamming tons of peep this week.

13. cwhit

Contender likes this.
  14. i hadn't heard of this kid before, but i've been hearing people talking about his death and whatnot so i got curious. i listened to about half of his album and it's not for me, to say the least... sad he died at such a young age though.

15. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

me and one of my good friends been getting even closer off of peeps death (head out of the gutter! lol) because he meant so much and his music and struggles resonated so much with us. she sent me a picture of her having drawn Peep's face tattoos on her haha.

Like once a day we say we miss/are listening to peep to each other, and when we not we're having convos we never did before and strengthening our friendship.

Aaron Mook, polyfilla and Contender like this.
  16. algae

Regular Prestigious

17. Inna Selez

Regular

18. Inna Selez

Regular

Lil Peep collaboration with Marshmello coming in January.

sophos34, brandon_260 and Contender like this.
  19. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Love it. And now I’m sad again. I think of Peep almost daily.

polyfilla and Contender like this.
  20. Inna Selez

Regular

Top collaboration. If I'm not wrong this is 3rd new song after Peep's death?

21. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I've been listening to this song nonstop today.

22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

That song coming out right now is more proof to me Lil Peep just knew the right things to say at every time I needed to hear em. That song feels like so much like the pain I'm going through everyday of late. Not a day passes I don't think about Peep or miss him.

Contender, Kingjohn_654 and sophos34 like this.
  23. algae

Regular Prestigious

baby peep :heart:

Aaron Mook, Contender and sophos34 like this.
  24. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

polyfilla and Contender like this.
  25. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

The Juicy J song is tight. I get so hyped when the Peep verse comes up. Also, I think Spotlight is my most listened track of the year so far.

algae likes this.