Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lil Peep - Come Over When You’re Sober, Pt. 2 (11/9/2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Contender, Oct 18, 2018.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

2. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Awesome. Listening to this tomorrow.

3. username

hey you lil piss baby

Anyone know if this is new new or just something that’s only getting an official release now?

Breaking Good likes this.
  4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Official release! It’s from the Crybaby era. Just now engineered and produced properly for the first time

Breaking Good and username like this.
  5. FitBoy01 Sep 20, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 21, 2020)
    FitBoy01

I was listening to The Brightside before I got dinner (before the album had released) and when I got in my car the song finished and went to problems and I had a mini heart-attack of happiness.

This album is so good and it's 23 minutes long

xapplexpiex likes this.
  6. Betsey Buran

the first two tracks alone blew me away, guitar based beats are so all in or all out however these melodies are hitting the screwing sweet spot. particularly in the "emotional rap" style there's such a danger of this sort of beat being very cheesy and canned, yet these are excessively all around done and reverberate, I additionally prefer to wear lil peep love crop top this merchandise and peep knows precisely how to ride them and raise them to passionate reverberation with his verses