Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lil Dicky – “Earth” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. MrAirplane

Trusted

Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Halsey, Zac Brown, Brendon Urie, Hailee Steinfeld, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Kevin Hart, Adam Levine, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, SIA, Miley Cyrus, Lil Jon, Rita Ora, Miguel, Katy Perry, Lil Yachty, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor, Joel Embiid, Tory Lanez, John Legend, Backstreet Boys, Bad Bunny, Psy, Kris Wu, Leonardo DiCaprio

wow

3. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

man, lil jon's part got me

palewhiteboy88 likes this.
  4. Zach

Trusted Supporter

At first I was a little iffy on the chorus but the farther in you go, the better it gets. Felt like I was watching an R-rated Disney movie lol

5. defmytones

Regular

Might be in the minority, but was super underwhelmed. Message of the song is great no doubt, but just because you throw 29 artists at one song (where some literally have a single line) doesn’t make it grandiose. When I first heard Freaky Friday, that damn chorus was stuck in my head for days after, this not so much.

6. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

I mean the song isnt supposed to be great, don't get me wrong if it was that would be a nice bonus, but its just a vehicle to drive traffic to the cause. Which it will do well by having the hook of everyone being involved and being good enough. So all in all good job , doesnt make up for being associated with Chris Brown though.

Zach likes this.
  7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Hook is very underwhelming. The cause is great at least.

8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

If its going to take lil dicky to save the earth then we are already fucked. But honestly, great song and the message is appreciated despite the great filter being in full effect.

serotonin likes this.
  9. congruence

Got a light?

Lmao love this

Ska Senanake likes this.
  10. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

That was absolutely the part I laughed hardest

estebanwaseaten and Ska Senanake like this.