Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lil Baby Has the Number One Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Lil Baby has once again topped the charts:

My Turn earned 70,000 equivalent album units (down 3 percent) in the U.S. in the week ending June 25, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data. The album (released via Quality Control/Motown/Capitol Records) has now strung together three consecutive frames at No. 1. It captured its first week at No. 1 when it bowed atop the chart dated March 14.

Bob Dylan came in at number two:

At No. 2 on the Billboard 200, Bob Dylan captures his highest charting album in more than a decade, as Rough and Rowdy Ways arrives with 53,000 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, 51,000 are in album sales, 2,000 are in SEA units, and a negligible figure are in TEA units.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Who?

3. BradBradley

Regular

His name is Bob Dylan. Get on the hype train now while you still can.

4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Is NFG on there?

5. Not anywhere I can find. Under 10k it looks like.

6. BelieF

Regular

Impressive

7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Man that's disappointing for them. Hope they take that to heart for the next one.

8. pbueddi

Trusted

Make an album like Coming Home, and I'll even buy multiple copies. :-)

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

NFG is wayyyy down at #135 on the Billboard 200. Phoebe did pretty well at #43 and the positive press coverage around her new record should help her stay on the charts for a bit.

10. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

perhaps had something to do with them committing to an overly long album rollout even when the album leaked in what, february?

Colby Searcy and pbueddi like this.
  11. And would done better if not released on a Thursday. That made the whole week weird.

paythetab likes this.
  12. César Sea

He’s been doing so well throughout 2020, I hope it continues