Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Like Us? Why Not Become a Supporting Member

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

We don’t have a sponsored post this week, so I thought I would take a quick moment and just plug our supporter membership program. Basically, if you like this website, like reading our content, and like hanging out in our forums, this is a way you can help us. It comes with some cool perks, such as:

• No ads in the forums.
    • Cover photos and a custom dark theme mode for the forums.
    • An exclusive supporters only forum where we do a lot of Q&As and talk about cool bands, rumors, and all sorts of fun stuff.
    • and more

As I wrote when I first launched this website: I think the best way to make sure something you love stays around is to support it. I’ve been blown away by just how many people have jumped on board and are helping make this website one of the best experiences of my life. We’re a little over four months in and I can honestly say that waking up to work on this project is fulfilling in a way I haven’t felt in years. So thank you, all of you!

2. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

you're welcome

[​IMG]

:thumbup:

3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I've really enjoyed being a supporter. The first listen threads are great and some great, actually meaningful dialogue happens in other threads.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Dark theme is so clutch

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Dark theme alone worth the price of admission

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. I :heart: all of you.

7. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Dark theme and wanting to support Jason are my two big sells.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

It's worth it for the dark theme lol.

Jason Tate likes this.