Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Like Pacific/Roam with Bearings, Between You & Me, and Story Untold Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by tyramail, Aug 3, 2018.

1. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

US tour!

Attached Files:

2. tumbleweedterror Aug 3, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 3, 2018)
    tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Garbage tour but I'm stoked to see Between You & Me!

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

All of these are DIFFERENT bands?

Who knew.

TJ Wells likes this.
  4. Emokid79

Regular

Really bummed this isn't coming to Columbus. :(

5. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Love this lineup. One of my favorite tours of the year so far.

tyramail likes this.
  6. michael_gatto

Trusted

People can talk trash about pop punk bands all they want, but Like Pacific are the shit.

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Sick headliners, but support is underwhelming. Too bad it's not coming to MN.

8. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Anybody hit this up yet? Trying to find BY&M and Bearings setlists

9. tshreve

Metalicca

Bearings are the best current pop punk band don’t @ me

10. emlantzy

Regular

Went to the Chicago date sound was trash bc Roam VIP pushed soundcheck & doors back 30 minutes so I could barely hear what BY&M was singing but here's what Bearings did:

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  11. cameoutswingin

Regular

How was the crowd? more specifically for like pacific?

12. emlantzy

Regular

This date was the same night as Neck Deep in MKE which is only like 2 hours away so a lot of people were at that show, I'd say by the time Like Pacific was on there was 50-60 people in the room, maybe 15 or so really going off for Like Pacific. The energy of the whole night was weird though, LP almost didn't make it for their set so everyone was just a little thrown off.

13. cameoutswingin

Regular

There going on second to last for my date and in a tiny venue so should be a good time then

14. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

One of the most fun shows I’ve ever been to. All super nice guys and the venue got moved to a tiny place the size of my apartment. It was a good time, support these bands and go.

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

The original venue was also really small, Jordan from LP said they switched because of two shows being at that venue on the same night. But there was still only about 40 people.

16. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Apparently they only sold 23 presale tickets last night which had to do with the venue switch. These bands just don't draw. But it was a fun show and a cool venue, Bearings are the best damn band.

tyramail likes this.
  17. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Anybody got that Like Pacific set?

18. Joshua

Regular

Went to this Saturday in philly. I had to leave before roam because I had a stat exam due, but the 4 other bands had a solid set. Bearings had the best crowd reaction of all the openers, and honestly it seemed like that was the most crowded the venue was all night. To echo what other people said, bearings are killing it right now and I wouldn't sleep on them

19. cameoutswingin

Regular

Went Sunday in Brooklyn. This was a sick show. Bearings might have had the most people in the room by a little bit. I only knew a few songs by roam but really enjoyed them had a fun time in the pit. Like pacific was amazing as usual and was pretty wild for the whole set. They did a bunch of songs off the new album and are doing it in full at their Toronto show. Highly suggest anyone check it out if the last few dates are coming near you

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Went tonight and had fun. Low turnout, expected for CT. Went for Bearings but I enjoyed LP and Roam a bit. A lot of people cleared out after LP, Roam played to a max of 30 people, but they still sounded great and had awesome energy.

21. tshreve

Metalicca

I went to this last night almost exclusively for Bearings but ended up being very into Like Pacific’s set as well. Their vocalist especially puts on an amazing performance.
    Is it just me or is Story Untold a very weird/bad fit for this tour? I think I get what they’re going for but I found their set and even their merch designs very cringey personally

22. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

I think so as well. At my date no one really reacted to them and the people who were in the front ended moving to the back for their set.

23. cameoutswingin

Regular

Its a very label backed tour so you're gonna see some oddballs. But I think I saw some of the same people singing along to both bearings and story untold, which is kinda cool to see since they're pretty far disconnected as far as scenes go

24. Joshua

Regular

I said the same thing after their set. I think this is a tough crowd for them, they should be touring with more poppier pop punk bands like broadside/as it is

25. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

can story untold play live? they didn't write their own record, so I'm wondering if they learned the songs.