Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Like Moths To Flames "When We Don't Exist" Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Jun 20, 2017.

1. thisisnotbrianm Jun 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 20, 2017)
    thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Playing the album in full.

7/27: Toronto, ONT @ Hard Luck
    7/28: New York, NY @ The Studio at Webster Hall
    7/29: Easton, PA @ One Centre Square
    7/30: Worcester, MA @ The Palladium Upstairs
    8/3: Pittsburgh, PA @ Cattivo
    8/4: Detroit, MI @ The Shelter
    8/5: Columbus, OH @ Park Street Saloon
    8/6: Berwyn, IL @ The Wire

I'm excited as this is the only release I cared for by the band, but not surprised they had to resort to this considering how much steam they lost.

2. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

This is my least favorite LMTF album, but I'm just excited at the aspect of seeing a lengthy set from them rather than just 25 minutes or so.

I think it's crazy how much steam they lost. The next album was so much better than this one, and had a ton of jams. The EP they released had a jam on it too, but the new album really didn't seem to go anywhere. It seems to be a trend with a lot of Rise artists that I've taken interest in, lol.

3. Skullshine1

They have completely fallen off my radar, but I loved this album when it was released. I'll have to check this out.

4. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

3 back to back off dates after worcester? maybe they'll add in a virginia beach date..

5. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

If anyone has been to these shows, can you tell me what the set is like? Obviously the album, but do they play more songs on top of that? What should I expect?

6. natesmith083

Regular

Also curious about the set since I'm not attending until the Detroit show.

7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I'm going to be attending the DET show as well- from my quick check, it looked like I saw a video of Bury Your Pain, so we'll see.

natesmith083 likes this.
  8. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Curious about the turnout of this tour.

9. natesmith083 Jul 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 29, 2017)
    natesmith083

Regular

Also wondering if they're playing the bonus tracks from the deluxe edition since Learn Your Place was such a staple in their set for a while.

Edit: Someone on Reddit said I solemnly swear is the encore

10. riseagainst4L

Regular

Went tonight, they played the entire album plus learn your place, bury your pain, and I solemnly swear

natesmith083 likes this.
  11. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Playing Chicago the last day of Lolla. Sad.