Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lifetime Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by DaydreamNation, Mar 31, 2016.

1. They're ancient history now, but I feel like you gotta have this thread on the new iteration of AP.net.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. KRKrummy

Formerly SanePsychotic Prestigious

Bless you. I love Lifetime.

Kingjohn_654 and DaydreamNation like this.
  3. ghostxvapor

Trusted

From the 7" on New Age Records to the LP on Decaydance, great stuff

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

Honestly, I don't like it more than Jersey's Best Dancers, but the self-titled is probably right up there. So many jams, and the songwriting is a little more refined. Wish they'd do something new, but I guess having Paint It Black is a consolation prize

5. Jake Z

Regular

Bumping. Listening for the first time in awhile today. So so good. Wish they would do another album.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

YES YES YES YES YES

Elder Lightning likes this.
  8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Man the 2007 album was one of my most played albums in high school, such an exciting time to be a fan of this band

9. marceting

Trusted

Thinking about how influential this band is to more "modern" day bands (Fall Out Boy's Reinventing The Wheel is an ode to Saves the Day and Lifetime, Silverstein are HUGE fans, idols of Taking Back Sunday, etc) it's kinda weird how they didn't catch more steam with fans of those bands when the 2007 album came out.

10. Picked this all time fave up on wax for the first time this week. Still goes so hard and I still know every fucking word haha

BB5E69A5-6188-411E-8FFC-9CA8DBD42CC3.jpeg