Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Life Itself (Dan Fogelman, September 21, 2018) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 10, 2018.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

so this is an international version of This Is Us, but on Amazon?
    i don’t need another show to cry along with, but that cast will be hard not to watch.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

movie not a TV show , from the creator of This Is Us who also did Crazy Stupid Love

coleslawed and Jason Tate like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the reviews for this are so bad that I almost want to see it out of curiosity but also don't

5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I’m seeing it in 45 minutes. I’m kinda scared.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Truly horrid! Would not recommend. As much of a misguided disaster as Collateral Beauty or The Book of Henry but not as entertaining of a trainwreck.

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Dog with a Blog and kbeef2 like this.
  8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

9. yung_ting

Trusted

don't know anything about this but saw a tweet on my feed of the director acknowledging the awful reviews and said "sorry mom" and I feel mildly sympathetic lol

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

OhTheWater likes this.
  11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What a dreadful movie. This kind of stuff is usually right up my alley. Just all around bad

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Say what you will about this movie, but it’s definitely the best movie of the year where somebody talks about jerking off to Still Alice

13. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I just watched this on Amazon Prime and I’d say it was about 70% bad. There’s a little bit of redemption there when the twist finally shows but the overarching on-the-nose theme made my eyes roll over the back of my couch.