Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LGBTQIA+ Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Nick, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Great! I'm always interested to learn more and I do think that would be helpful, I just wasn't sure if you wanted to stick to this thread or not! I wasn't active in it but I did enjoy reading your thread on ap and I'm always striving to learn and do better by people.

KRKrummy likes this.
  2. Gwen

11:11 // Resident Queen Prestigious

No need to hurry cause there's only like 5 of us I know of haha

KRKrummy likes this.
  3. Gwen

I think it would be kinda fun to have a "Q&A" type thing where people could ask our trans users questions that they might have.

Essie, Meerkat and KRKrummy like this.
  4. KRKrummy

Formerly SanePsychotic Prestigious

I think that's a good idea! We'll have to plan for that sometime soon.

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Apparently today is Trans Day of Visibility! Sending much love to all the trans users here. :heart::heart::heart:

6. Gwen

We out here, fam

Nick likes this.
  7. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

Now that the general public is on chorus let's make this thread super queer

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I'm down for a super queer thread

9. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

@Jason Tate feature request: every time someone posts to this thread, we get a Mortal Kombat announcement voice saying "super queer"

10. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I second that request.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

oh hi there

i have much to discuss with you at some point just fyi (it's steph)

14. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

i nominate myself

15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

one time i was a mod on some other older site, but i say things i shouldn't sometimes, and also the boss doesn't take time off from posting even if he should have because his site was bringing him down (and i was honestly just relating my own life experience with said older site, breaks are okay).

and that's all i have to say about that. woo

KimmyGibbler and Nick like this.
  16. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

If this isn't the right place then feel free to correct me but my luck with guys is minimal at best and when I do find someone I like and they like me distance is always an issue. This time however the distance is rather ludicrous but the feelings are mutual between me and this guy so the fact he lives in Brazil and I am in the UK is hurting. He can come to the UK in the summer but he has homesick issues and as a result of funds lacking won't be able to go back again for awhile. Do I invest my true feelings in this guy or hold back because of the distance? I feel like I am setting myself up for disappointment but I genuinely like him a lot. I just can't decide...

17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

hell, i thought my long distance, east coast to west coast USA, was hard. we knew when we started that we would be long distance, but i don't think either one of us knew how shitty it would be at times.

HOWEVER

today is our five year anniversary. I moved to the west coast in october, finally. one apartment, three cats, and a ridiculously decadent anniversary dinner last night. anyway, skype, email, text, phone, they were all our friends. i don't think if we'd tried this even a decade ago that it would have worked.

bottom line. you're going to have a conversation that might not turn out how you want it to, but you really should have it. love is worth the risk.

18. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Great to hear it is going well for you. He is still thinking over whether he is coming over this summer (though even then still a few hours distance away) but I am not one for pressuring someone for an answer. Even though he admits he will be homesick he still says he would be happy being here. If money wasn't an issue I would go there in a heartbeat but it is and I don't know how to process the fact he will be gone so far away for so long. I might just be getting ahead of myself but it just feels right to want to be with him.

19. Gwen

Now we just need to get the other 3ish in here and we can have a party lmao

And you know where to reach me, any time :)

20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Thank you! It's been a long road but the road is good. How long would he be there, for the whole summer? It wouldn't be a permanent move, right? I honestly don't see it as pressuring for an answer, but I am the first to admit I just go headstrong into whatever I feel like doing nearly 100% of the time, with a few notable exceptions, ha. Present me doesn't hardly ever think about future me. Whether it's saying the wrong thing or doing what I want, etc. With that in mind I say, communicate your feelings with him as best you can. Lay it all out there if you have to (if you haven't yet). Life is far too short to deal with what ifs :)

21. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

soup

22. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Howdy!

Meerkat and morgantayler like this.
  23. Gwen Mar 31, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2016)
    Gwen

Can we fuse together like a trans Voltron now

24. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Oh, you mean Voltran? Down.

25. B-)

Would love to see some others once the mod stuff gets finalized over the next few days.

Wharf Rat likes this.