Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LGBTQIA+ Thread • Page 19

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Nick, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Spenny

Regular

I have quite a lot of gay friends, but it's possibly because I lived in a fairly liberal city (Vancouver). Met most of my initial gay friends through school or apps (primarily Growlr), and then met additional friends through those friends, and so on. I've heard Meetup is a good option (as mentioned above), but honestly it will be quite a bit harder if you live in a more rural town or a country/state/city that is more conservative and has a less vibrant gay community.

2. Thought that was wholesome.

Essie likes this.
  3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

4. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

IT'S THAT PRIDE TIME OF YEAR Y'ALL

Where all the stores start putting up Pride displays and I just have to buy every rainbow thing. At least the proceeds of this bag go to an LGBTQ+ charity.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I may or may not have bought the Trevor Project doritos

ChaseTx and K0ta like this.
  6. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Husband and I are heading to PTown during Bear Week and I'm already trying to find super fun shirts to wear while we are there :-p:bear:

Essie, Spenny, Mason and 2 others like this.
  7. K0ta

Last year I swore I would wear a rainbow thing every day in June and I actually did it lol.

Was much easier that I worked in retail and could get away with wearing whatever I wanted, probably will have to be more subtle in the office this year.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

wear red the first day of June, go through the gradient of colours until you reach purple at the end of the month

9. K0ta

That's actually a great idea! Might have to try it...

mad likes this.
  10. Spenny

Regular

Let me know if you find any cool websites for that - most likely going to Bear Week in Sitges in September and want to do the same haha. I used Threadless to find some shirts for Pride last year but there wasn't many good options.

quietwords likes this.
  11. K0ta

Praying they pretend the last season never happened

12. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Believe it or not Amazon Prime had some stuff! Haven’t purchased any yet but there were one or two I liked.

A site called Tipsy Elves keeps popping up on my Facebook too with random pride/bear shirts too.

Spenny likes this.
  13. Spenny

Regular

Yeah I've gotten the Tipsy Elves ads too haha. Will check both that and Amazon out. Cheers :)

14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

K0ta and Spenny like this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

K0ta likes this.
  16. K0ta

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

not usually but maybe if I had a hat that didn't feel broey

K0ta likes this.
  18. K0ta

This was my Pride look last year, I was at a convention and couldn't go to NY Pride so I just brought a little pride to the con. Got my nails painted all different colors and the ladies at the nails salon I go to still ask me if I want to do that when I go in. xD

This year I'm gonna be at Warped Tour cause my friend wants to go and I'm like, sooo sad I'll be stuck missing NY Pride again. I think I'll try to make it to a neighboring city's pride but I don't really know which one would be best.

I definitely think this hat might be the one then lol

Shakriel and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  19. K0ta

figureitout likes this.
  20. K0ta

21. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

K0ta likes this.
  22. K0ta

23. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Ah yes, that time of year where brands care. Can't wait to see YouTube's version of utter horse shit

K0ta likes this.
  24. K0ta

Happy Pride fam :))

Spenny, Shakriel, maryp1603 and 3 others like this.
  25. K0ta

Screenshot_20190601-142247.png

Lmao Uber get out of here with your Pride nonsense