Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LGBTQIA+ Thread • Page 17

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Nick, Mar 7, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah, I'm not sure there's a magic phrase or talk or anything that would help me but like not saying anything at all is worse, yknow? like being in my head about it is like the least helpful thing. but like i genuinely appreciate everything you've said, and I'm grateful that you've taken the time to at least give me a glimpse of a possible future. puberty was the worst the first time but that was bc hormones so hopefully whatever happens isn't so bad
    I kicked around the idea of doing so before posting but I didn't wanna bother you lol. ily and I will do so next time I'm freaking out :heart:

yeah I think this is me as well -- I definitely lean towards girls, it's like whatever I feel towards guys is entirely physical and a lot less developed in terms of having a compass for what I like. idk it's very strange to me

this is my ideal and truly what I wanted when I had all this in the back of my head but I guess at some point I started thinking about the possibility of ever saying anything to my parents and that's when the spiral started lol

skogsraet likes this.
  2. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

i first came out on AP so ur in good company whatever your process ends up being!

Essie and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  3. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

How many puberties do I gotta go through gd

4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

thread

5. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

my back is a connect the dots picture of acne. my jaw is close behind.

it wasn't like this at all during girl puberty!! i had like, 10 pimples!

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

hopefully you're cooler/less awkward this puberty and it can be like a Never Been Kissed situation

nohandstoholdonto and BirdPerson like this.
  7. nohandstoholdonto

I’ve been very lucky both times around and have pretty much never had acne.
    If only.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

h8 u

i just need this beard to come in more and hide my shame lolol

9. scroopy.noopers

: (

yea so i been pretty open about my sexuality for the last couple years and could only describe it as being fluid. idk how to tell people what i am and recently been seeing a queer person, and i'm starting to think maybe thats sums it up for me. at the same time i feel like there's this pressure to have the "right" label. i just like people and some of those people i wanna bang and some of them i don't, regardless of gender.

summertimejesus and mad like this.
  10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

hope it's cool if i drop in to share that my partner's employer just held a LGBTQIA+ non-discrimination training led by a trans man, and circulated company wide emails after asking all employees to drop gender-specific pronouns and replace them with "their"/"they're"/"they". she works for a major insurance carrier which is a field that tends to not be so progressive, thought that was a cool surprise

11. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Happy pride y'all

13. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I’m going to be in CT to see Andrew McMahon during Boston pride and I’m kind of sad about it.
    Might head to Hull this weekend for some festivities!

14. Hayley P

@hayleyapan

I think I’m going to my first Pride this year with my friend and his wife (in October, thank fuck bc it’s too hot here during summer)

Also having crushes is the silliest feeling, and it’s even worse if it’s on someone on the internet lmao

summertimejesus and skogsraet like this.
  15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

gina and i are signed up to walk in the parade in SF. i've been somewhat...disillusioned...right now with my transition so i'm not feeling much pride in anything. certainly not being trans, oops

summertimejesus likes this.
  16. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Are you going to the trans march too? The trans and dyke marches are my favorite parts of pride! So much more community-based than the big corporate parade (though that can be a lot of fun as well, since a lot of people are so happy).

17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

huh didn't even know that was a thing. cool!

summertimejesus likes this.
  18. nohandstoholdonto

19. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

also gina and i marched in the SF pride parade today
    also i walked around shirtless the whole time
    also i saw way more boobs than penises, which was surprising

21. nohandstoholdonto

I do! Planning to go to Dr. Chettawut in Thailand.

BirdPerson likes this.
  22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

nice. i've, uh, seen his work...if that was the body part(s) i was lookin' for he'd be my choice too ha

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  23. nohandstoholdonto

:o

Damn lmao.

but yeah, he’s actually cheaper than US surgeons I’ve seen (and imo better too)

BirdPerson likes this.
  24. Hayley P

@hayleyapan

Nanette is a really good comedy special on Netflix that I recommend everyone watch.

25. algae

Regular Prestigious

ooooh I know Hannah Gadsby from Please Like Me which is the best gay show imo

Hayley P likes this.