Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letterkenny TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by JRGComedy, Jan 3, 2019.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I feel like the first few seasons had a ton of extended fight scenes and I'm not heartbroken that they were sidelined this season haha

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  2. shea

RIP Supporter

Cast has been teasing some sort of “exciting announcement” on socials all week..should be finding out what the deal is soon..hoping it’s something to do with an expanded live tour or longer seasons..lol

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I’m fairly certain it’s just a tour. They just announced a Pittsburgh date

shea likes this.
  4. shea

RIP Supporter

5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

So so excited they are coming to Buffalo!

ClarettsGreyGoose likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Def gonna try to see them in Austin

7. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

first two episodes of this season have me feeling a little underwhelmed, but I'm going to keep watching. hopefully it gets better.

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Third episode was my fav, and it skews a little more familiar toward the end of the season as far as integrating the hockey players

9. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

awesome, thanks!

10. shea

RIP Supporter

Totally forgot about getting tickets to the tour this morning during the preorder. Ughh. Guess I’ll try for the regular on sale.

11. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Got some nice aisle seats in the balcony for the Buffalo show alright alright alright

shea likes this.
  12. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

im 7th row on the floor!

VIP was $200, yikes, and doesn’t even say what it includes haha

13. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I checked lower balcony first and it was $75...I'll sit a few rows back for half price that's good with me. I'm hoping the weather is decent so I can have a couple beverages on Allen and then walk over

14. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

finished the seventh season over the weekend. it was just as funny as always, but I seriously feel like they don't know how to write plot. they squeezed the awesome hockey plot into two episodes when that easily could've been half the season. I love when they include the whole ensemble in an episode, but I feel like that rarely happens.

I also never liked Marie-Fred. I could never figure out why, but I didn't like her.

15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I've always found myself wondering if they don't know how to write plot or don't want to write plot haha.

But in pretty much every season, something happens out of nowhere and I get confused

16. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

agreed! something random will happen and it doesn't come up again. they had that whole red card/yellow card episode and then it didn't come up again. they get laughs from me, but I just want them to write better stories. maybe next season!

JRGComedy likes this.
  17. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

season eight trailer! did not expect it to come out this quickly. december 25th on crave for canada; december 27th on hulu for USA.

JRGComedy and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  18. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I watched Season 7 in one sitting and was pretty sure it was my favorite. Can't wait for this!

19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Very excited. Revisited season 4 over thanksgiving

20. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Im way behind on this show but it is truly special and I'm glad there will be more of it

21. shea

RIP Supporter

Fuck yeah

22. shea

RIP Supporter

JRGComedy and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Season 8 out now on Hulu. 7 episodes. First two are a little slow but not bad!

24. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I liked it slightly less than season 7 but the highs were some of the best the series has had.

JRGComedy likes this.
  25. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Holy Sheet is the hardest I've laughed at this show in some time. Oh, the McMurrays in Day Beers Day too!

thenewmatthewperry likes this.