Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letterkenny TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by JRGComedy, Jan 3, 2019.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The writing is more akin to It's Always Sunny for sure. A lot more word play though.

But they do get into a lot of non sequitur hilarious conversations, people do drugs, and they're in a bar almost every episode too lol

riotspray and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  2. shea

RIP Supporter

Wife and I have been making our way through this the last few days. Holy shit I don’t remember the last time we both laughed so hard at something. 4 episodes into season 2 so far and absolutely loving it.

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Seasons 1-3 are imo the best. After that it unfortunately starts to run the gags just a tad to long.

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I really love 4 and 6

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Just popped this on after watching a YouTube clip. How the hell are there 6 seasons already? It came out in 2016

6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

2 a year, only 6-7 episodes per season haha

oldjersey likes this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The gay dudes in season four are my fucking favorite.

jorbjorb, BirdPerson and JRGComedy like this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Season 6 bloopers:

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Finally giving this a try and I’m into it. I was afraid based on the first episode that it would be nothing but toxic macho characters being gross, but then it shifted really quickly and I love their bizarro conversations.

Also Wayne looks a lot like a more jacked version of one of my midwestern cousins and it cracks me up.

mercury and JRGComedy like this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

My girlfriend put this on the other day and I'm hooked.

The would you rather with poop in your nose or pee in your mouth lol

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The politics of the show are definitely a little ambiguous and then in season 3 they draw a line in the sand. They also beat the shit out of some Nazis in season 5 haha

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Sweet! The first anecdote being about the protagonists in a truck with a Confederate flag almost made me nope out of there. I’m excited to see them come out swinging against the negative stereotypes. I’ve also definitely heard it hyped up from people who probably miss that point and would be much more on the other end of views, so I’m glad to hear they stop mincing words about it. IASIP has always had to deal with that as well and I think they usually do a good job.

JRGComedy likes this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

On season 6 now and this show kills me, so many good lines.

JRGComedy likes this.
  14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Dary’s McMurray impression hahaha

MexicanGuitars and JRGComedy like this.
  15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

MexicanGuitars and waking season like this.
  16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

REALLY struggled with season 3, wasn't feeling it at all. 4 episodes into S4 now and it's fucking great. Fully back on board.

JRGComedy likes this.
  17. shea

RIP Supporter

Finished this the other day. Didn’t really notice any discernible dip in quality that I can recall over whole seasons. Just a random episode here or there I didn’t love throughout the whole run.

The scene where they’re doing the McMurray impressions and then when they actually see him later that day. Holy shit lol.

18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Youse guys wanna talk about ****s?

waking season and shea like this.
  19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Season 3 was just constant fart jokes and very little interaction between the groups. I wouldn't be surprised if the skids and hockey players shot their entire season in one day, it's just them in the same location repeating the same jokes.

That said, season 4 has fully redeemed itself so far.

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

show is so fucking good, still haven't gotten around to the latest season though, really need to sit down for a couple hours and do that. 3 is the weakest season imo, though fartbook is far and away my least favorite episode.

JRGComedy likes this.
  21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, Fartbook and Hard Right Jay

tucah likes this.
  22. shea

RIP Supporter

I might need to run back through season 3. We had a few large breaks during our watch so I don’t remember a lot of the front half of the series. Is that the one where Katy’s hair is blonde and those 2 models make all the self-deprecating fat puns?

23. shea

RIP Supporter

I liked Fartbook enough :shrug: but yeah if hard right jay is season 3, I’m on board with that being the worst.

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I ran through this so fast I don’t even remember which episodes are which season aside from 6 which I just finished. Might have to rewatch the first two.

shea likes this.
  25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Hard Right Jay is Jay Baruchel right? I was looking forward to seeing him, he's no good?