Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letterboxd • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AWasteOfATime, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Jacob Tender Jan 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 5, 2021)
  3. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

4. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

The JustWatch feature on Letterboxd has been such a time saver plus it is the whole reason my watchlist has exploded in volume, unlikely to get them all watched even with my ludicrous appetite for watching films.

5. JoeDavid’s profile

I'll follow y'all right now. Lets see if I can be more active with my letterboxd this year.

PatRFinley and secretsociety92 like this.
  6. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Here’s mine https://boxd.it/FBGL, I’ll also try to be more active on here.

Also if any of you use Trakt.tv I’m way more active on there since they have really great Plex integration, here’s my profile PatRFinley's profile

7. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

https://boxd.it/6UEp

I’m trying to actually write a little something about the movies I watch this year too, rather than just logging them.

8. Nathan

coleslawed and PatRFinley like this.
  9. michael_gatto

Trusted

10. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

This site is brilliant as it is helpful in keeping a note on what I own but it is also annoying in its reminder of the ridiculous amount of money I have spent as I have just updated the list that tracks what I have bought which has now crossed the three-hundred mark without me even realising it all the while I have added so many films to my watchlist it is now nearing six-hundred.

11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yo Letterboxd, mini-series ain’t movies. What’s up wit that?

PatRFinley and Slangster like this.
  12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

I still like to log them for some reason, especially if they’re self-contained to “one season.”

coleslawed likes this.
  13. Yeah I logged Blood Machines last night, which was a 50-minute "film" bafflingly split into three parts on Shudder

14. Nathan

I don't really get it either. I saw a lot of reviews for the Last Dance, Chernobyl, and Devs

15. ALT/MSC/FAN May 22, 2020
    (Last edited: May 22, 2020)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

bradsonemanband and phaynes12 like this.
  16. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

This is me: https://www.letterboxd.com/blastorama

I only add movies to my diary when I've watched them for the first time, and I'm probably a little heavy handed with the stars. But hey, enjoy.

17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Here’s my link

I’ve been watching all of the animated movies lately and my opinions are apparently bad

https://boxd.it/zPsV

18. I’m @bradsonemanband on there. Early on, I used to do stars and write reviews, but now I just put a heart on it if I really liked whatever I watched. Nice and simple.

thedrudo likes this.
  19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Bryan’s profile

I just rate and log. I want to do reviews but I keep getting lazy :shrug:

SpyKi likes this.
  20. I've been writing very short blurb reviews of each 2020 movie I see. Anything pre-2020 I just rate and log. I get lazy too, so that's my compromise.

21. michael_gatto

Trusted

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

wow, apparently one of the more notable users of the site passed away

23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This is dumb AF thanks Netflix

Aaron Mook likes this.
  24. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

This is just as dumb as sites killing RSS feeds. Why make stuff LESS accessible?

25. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Yeah that's duuuumb. Makes it was less easy to recommend stuff from there. Plus I think it's easier to browse their content on Justwatch than it is on Netflix.