Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letterboxd Comes to iPad

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Letterboxd, an app for tracking movies that I’ve talked a bit about before, has launched version 2.0:

In the 22 months since the launch of our iPhone app, we’ve consistently received the same feedback: please make this work on my iPad! We’re pleased to announce that today we’ve shipped Letterboxd 2.0 for iOS, a universal app with native iPad support that brings the richness of our community to the larger form factor.

You can follow me here if you’re interested.

2. billcom6

Cool people keep track of their movie watching in a detailed Excel spreadsheet like I do.

Mrplum5089 and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I used to do that until I fell behind and then lost track

4. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

I love letterboxd but just use the mobile site when I want to add something I've watched on the fly...does the app offer a significantly better experience?

5. noKings

Regular

Why is this better than RottenTomatoes/IMDB? If it is, does it allow importing those reviews?

6. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Thekylemax is my username, if anyone feels inclined to follow.

7. invaderphantom

Honestly Letterboxd has such a great, sleek design that I prefer it way more than IMDB. And yes, you can import your IMDB lists etc.

Here's my account: Chris W’s profile