Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letter Kills Start Instagram Account • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 17, 2018.

1. CampfireColorado

Regular

"Things I never thought I'd read in 2018" also stoked to see others enjoyed them as much as I did. Lights out!

Connor likes this.
  2. Bums me out that Bleed The Dream never released that "new" album. It's been in the works since what... 2011? So weird.

3. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

WHOA. Loved this band. Did not expect this at all.

Connor likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

Jammed the Bridge out last night, and now I'll be doing Bleed the Dream from the mentions. I totally forgot about them as well!

Connor and mattylikesfilms like this.
  5. zachmacD

Trusted

Bleed the Dream was the first band I saw in the amphitheater at my first Warped Tour (2005 and also my first big concert) . It might not sound like a lot but I remember seeing Senses Fail 1st on the main stage then heading to the amphitheater and opening up the double doors to see a full amphitheater and hearing BTD. It was like sensory overload.

6. Davjs

Trusted

I first heard Bleed the Dream on the first Taste of Chaos tour. Man, what a stacked show.

parkerxcore and zachmacD like this.
  7. zachmacD

Trusted

a family friend used to be in mewithoutyou and was at that time. He got my cousin and I backstage passes for underoath on that tour, but my mom grounded me for my grades the day before and I couldn't go. I'm still kicking myself for that 13 years later haha

Davjs likes this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

This is the time of year for you to remind your mom about how bad she messed up lol

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  9. sunkwiththeship

Auto pilot off... what a killer group

Petit nain des Îles and Davjs like this.
  10. sunkwiththeship

“Don’t believe in me, don’t bekieve in me. Cause I will let you down”

An AOL away message of mine circa 2005

Davjs likes this.
  11. daldalian Dec 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 18, 2018)
    daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Screamo scene band fashion from 2002-2007 (or so) is definitely the 80s hair metal fashion of our generation.

JamesMichael and Gnarly Charlie like this.
  12. Davjs

Trusted

Amazing and short lived? :tear:

13. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

I first heard Letter Kills while waiting at warped tour for Senses Fail to start. They started playing on a stage nearby and I thought damn those guys are fun so I went over and watched their set and it was so entertaining. Band was awesome.

14. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Truth. I want a proper follow up to Built By Blood even now after all these years.

JamesMichael likes this.
  15. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Whooos killinnnng whoooo

Would love for them to release that follow up they’ve hyped a few times!

Davjs likes this.
  16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Need a new album from them and Rory.