Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letlive. Band • Page 41

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Ryan Milliken, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

looks like most of the hooks were added later then, which is interesting

2. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

jason's feature on the new used album is actually pretty sick.

irthesteve and JM95 like this.
  3. bedwettingcosmo

the last minute of another offensive song is feelin pretty relevant right now.

coleslawed likes this.
  4. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

a TBB remaster would be incredible please please please

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

They already started a remaster project with the features then just dropped it lol

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Seeing this thread being bumped makes me wanna throw on Fake History

beachdude and Leftandleaving like this.
  7. 333 GANG

ACAB

B-)

8. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Every time I see this thread get a post… I get excited… some day.

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

PLEASE!! This record is a masterpiece but goddamn the production is absolute dogshit lmao

Would love to pay for a remaster pressed on vinyl

10. helloiamzach

Regular

Fellow letlive. fans, I had guitarist Jeff Sahyoun on my podcast to talk a little bit about letlive. and what he's been up to since their split, but mainly about his new project Erase Theory.

The episode came out today, so feel free to check it out if you're interested. Debut EP comes out tomorrow.

EP #45 - Jeff Sahyoun (Erase Theory / ex-letlive.)

11. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

The Dope Beat just came on a playlist I made a while back. What a banger of a song/album. Might spend some time revisiting it soon. Subject matter is probably just as relevant today than it was when it came out, if not moreso.

coleslawed, Phantoms, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  12. sawhney[rusted]2

My favorite LL song, that whole album is a classic imo

13. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

I revisited TBB recently for the first time in a long time and it actually holds up well. I still have complaints with the sonic direction of the mix, but the songs themselves are really tight

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m of the opinion that FH, TBB, and IITD are all excellent in their own right, production issues on TBB aside

Phantoms likes this.
  15. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Never got into IITD aside from a few songs, unfortunately

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

It took me a long time to really come around on it, but it’s grown on me a ton over the years

Phantoms likes this.
  17. bedwettingcosmo

they had an elite 2 album run. i really only vibe with 2 or 3 songs off IITD. is the consensus that this band is effectively dead now?

18. 333 GANG

ACAB

Definitely dead

Phantoms likes this.
  19. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Yeah I would be stunned if this band ever comes back. I don’t know if there was bad blood or anything like that. I just think that Jason is satisfied with where things are with Fever 333 right now and moving forward with that as his main gig

20. sawhney[rusted]2

Are you sure he’s satisfied with that? Two of the other band members just left lol, but it seems like they were more touring members than anything

21. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

I mean, no, I'm not sure, but I also know that Fever 333 is way bigger than letlive was and I have to imagine that that means a lot to Jason so he can use his platform to speak out about important subjects that he's been passionate about for a long time now.

With that said, I had no idea Aric and Stephen left so who knows. They wrote and recorded the first album and probably whatever else with Jason so they were more than just touring members.

22. 333 GANG

ACAB

Jason is happy and satisfied. He's almost done with a new record.

Aric and Stephen are happier now. They have something new going on.

23. sawhney[rusted]2

That’s great to hear! Glad everyone is happy with what they’re doing! Can’t wait for new music from all parties, incredibly talented people on all fronts.

Phantoms, anotherpancake and 333 GANG like this.
  24. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Really loved FH and TBB but never got into the last album or any Fever stuff.

25. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

I thought his work in Pressure Cracks was solid, but I was a bit put off by the lyrics of their Cancel Coulture. Maybe I misinterpreted the lyrics, but they rubbed me the wrong way