Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letlive. Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Ryan Milliken, Apr 3, 2016.

1. NotBruce

Regular

Yep. Single's on iTunes, and that's the tracklist. Man, I'm really loving it.

2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Loving the single.

3. red8ge

Regular

i think jason's voice is better than ever but man this record is some against me New Wave levels of : |

4. atlas

Trusted

you've heard it?

5. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I'm loving this song. That choir part in the beginning is sick.

6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I definitely like it

8. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Song was ooookay. I liked the beginning a lot but then my enthusiasm kinda trailed off.

9. Keagan Ilvonen

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about it on the first listen. Need some more time with it.

10. June 10 is too far away.

11. I like it

12. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Love this band, and that is my favorite artwork of theirs. With that said, this song felt a little pretentious. Waiting to hear more before I pass judgement.

13. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I like the artwork a lot. The song...I like it, I don't love it. This is super not what I was expecting. Guess it's fair to say this band isn't a post hardcore band anymore. Pretty excited for the rest of the album though. I doubt the rest of the songs will sound much like this

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah as others have said I'm kinda lukewarm on the song. I don't hate, and I'm cautiously optimistic for the album. Right before TBB came out I was pretty into ll.I've definitely cooled on them.

15. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

This sounds awesome. Would have liked TBB more if the production didn't suck so hard. Can't wait for this.

16. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

at least the production is good.

Renditions showed how much potential TBB had if it didn't sound like mud

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Still weird that Renditions kinda... ended, and nothing was officially released

18. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yep. New song rules.

19. Deathco_019

Drummer

Felt like Renditions still sounded like trash. Completely forgot that was a thing too.

20. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Thought the new song was just okay. Hope the rest of the album is better.

Cameron likes this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'd definitely like to hear a couple more songs before I pre order the record.

22. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

I like it but I don't love it. Feels far too safe for my liking.

Gonna need to hear some balls to the wall crazy from these guys before I even think about preordering.

kyle likes this.
  23. Deathco_019

Drummer

Just listened. It's okay, maybe it'll grow on me, but I wasn't particularly impressed.

24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

you, sir, win best username and avatar. carry on.

25. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Songs good, production is better but still kind of mehhhhh, i think it's the guitar tone or something that's bugging me. Oh well, at least the song is a jam