Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

letlive. / seahaven / Silver Snakes / Night Verses Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 26, 2016.

1. AndyIsaCult

i didn't see any vinyl, just the cd

2. red8ge

Regular

i think the band def wanted to get more ears with the new record. the commentary was ok but didn't bring any new or exciting insights to current political climate.

letlive is/was great at combining sincerity with pure fun, and i think the record only did mostly the former. "message" is a poor metric to measure a band by, if it's a boring record it's a boring record, and i think that definitely tied into why this tour has tanked so hard.

3. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Date was last night, here's a small review:
    As expected the turnout wasn't even half full, audience reception really wasn't that great until letlive. hit the stage.

Everything that has been said about Night Verses is absolutely true. Great musicianship and performance by everyone in the band. Drummer especially killed it. Shame they weren't higher up on the bill.

Silver Snakes was honestly kind of boring and seemed out of place on this tour. Didn't move around much, music kind of sounded similar in every song. Probably won't do too good reception wise on the Korn/Breaking Benjamin tour. They seem more fitted to a noise rock/experimental rock tour. Their drummer did have a cool light up drum set though.

Seahaven was absolutely phenomenal coming from someone who just same them for the first time. Really great set and everyone played very well. Also maybe I'm just out of the loop but this doesn't seem like a huge push pit type of band, crowd surfing maybe but not push pit. There was like 5 or so guys going at it like every song.

letlive. took the stage and if you've seen them before you know the immense amount of energy they have. Some of Jason's speeches touched on his sickness and how the government won't help him get better, not being afraid of people but power, making a difference, etc. He climbed the balcony and talked to the crowd up there for a bit after 27 Club finished. Got Lionel's drumstick and a setlist after they finished Good Mourning America. If you can I highly recommend hitting up this show for the last few dates.

4. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Night Verses has had to drop off the remaining three dates of the tour.

SeeTheLights likes this.
  5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Due to an unfortunate circumstance, we've cancelled our remaining three dates of this current run - Orangevale, SF, and Santa Ana. Reilly has succumbed to a ruptured eardrum and his health and recovery takes absolute precedence over any shows. Thank you for all of your support and thank you to Silver Snakes, seahaven and letlive. for a wonderful six weeks together. We'll see some of you next month with Envy On The Coast.