Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

letlive. / seahaven / Silver Snakes / Night Verses Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 26, 2016.

1. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Awesome, thanks. The venue here used axs.com which doesn't list prices before they go on sale. I'm still expecting another $12 or so in service fees from them haha

2. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

It's letlive so yes pls

3. cybele

Finally grabbed my ticket! I'm surprised the show still isn't sold out but hey works for me.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Chicago show is sold out. That's crazy. Glad I got tickets for my friends.

5. atlas

Trusted

There is no Chicago show?

6. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

He means the festival, I imagine.

7. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

The Philly show has been cancelled due to "scheduling conflicts" anyone know anything about it?

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. jrock920

Regular

this is more up night verse's alley then that issues tour

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts tomorrow!

11. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

New Seahaven song is awesome. Half the proceeds are being donated to an Orlando nonprofit, so now's the time to buy the track and/or accompanying shirt!

12. cybele Jun 14, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2016)
    cybele

I'll try my best to update this post with setlists for the bands I'm familiar with (everyone but Silver Snakes)

Night Verses:
    Rage
    Time Erases Time
    ??? new song
    A Dialogue in Cataplexy
    Be Happy With Yourself
    I've Lost My Way

Seahaven:
    Fifty Four (??? may be wrong)
    Black and White
    Flesh
    Wild West Selfishness
    Love to Burn
    Andreas
    Goodnight
    Find a Way (New Song)
    It's Over

letlive:
    I've Learned To Love Myself
    The Dope Beat
    Banshee
    Enimigos/Enemies
    Nu Romantics
    White Americas Blackest Market
    Another Offensive Song
    Younger
    That Fear Fever
    Homeless Jazz
    Renegade 86
    27 Club
    Reluctantly Dead
    ----
    Muther
    Good Mourning America

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. himynameisdakota

Regular

yooo Homeless Jazz

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Shocked they're not playing The Sick, Sick or Le Prolouge kind of a bummer. Also would love to see Dreamers Disease in there

Seahaven setlist is also just ok

16. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I was shocked at boyband appeal Seahaven has. I know that they're from Los Angeles and they'd always have a good showing of support. What I didn't expect was the cries of "I love you (insert singer's name here) from many audience members. I'm not saying it's a good or a bad thing, it was just surprising.

That being said, everyone needs to get there early for Night Verses. They shouldn't be the first band on the bill, but it's what they have to deal with. Every member of the band is an incredibly talented musician, and they put out gallons of effort on stage. To put it simply, they're a band you need to see.

Letlive. was very solid last night. It was awesome that there was no barricade up, and you could see the love between the band and the fans who would end up on stage after surfing.

17. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Any pictures of merch? Or can anyone get some pictures?

18. red8ge

Regular

what a garbage setlist from letlive

i think i'm done w/ this band

kyle likes this.
  19. pocketwriter

Does anybody know what the merch is like for letlive.?

20. himynameisdakota

Regular

I went a few weeks ago and they had 4 or 5 shirts, a hoodie, all their albums for sale (CD and vinyl), a "dad hat", a beanie, a few pins, and a wall flag. I might be missing something but I'm pretty sure that's the majority of it.

21. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Anyone trying to go tonight? I got two free tickets through the ticketmaster thing and I don't think I can go anymore.

22. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Are any of the openers worth seeing? I work overnights so I wanna know when I should wake up.

23. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Night Verses, absolutely. I don't personally care for Seahaven, but I understand the appeal. It's a pretty diverse lineup.

24. pocketwriter

I was thinking of getting the new record on Vinyl. A local shop has a transparent red copy, trying to figure out if I should pick it up, or if they had that copy there.

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

How has attendance been? I just saw the Portland shows promoter asking people to share the event on Facebook, so from that I'd imagine that it's possible it isn't selling too well.