Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letlive. Release ‘If I’m The Devil…’ • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 10, 2016.

1. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

the bridge part on nu romantics bugs me so much. slows down and kills all momentum the song has.

2. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Update: listened to the entire thing again. Genuinely feel like them re-recording Blackest Beautiful would have made me happier. This album just doesn't do it for me; Also, where are Loniel's sweet drum licks? I know he can shred, but he sounds very subdued here. Just like the album in general, I guess.

3. Bryan Diem

Trusted

There's a part in Who You Are Not where it sounds like he's about to go off and then... nothing. Such a disappointment. It's not even a super groovy record. I mean, the verses to One Weak Ago have something sick going on, and Foreign Cab Rides is just a 100% fantastic track, but the drums and instrumentals in general don't really reach for anything.

4. "Who You Are Not" is awesome

5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I can't tell which is worse, the extremely boring second half or the extremely annoying chorus. I guess the verses are ok, at least.

6. Amber

ambsgotback

Foreign Can Rides got me right in my soul...fantastic song. And, I like Good Mourning America. I listened to the whole thing twice but I don't know... Foreign Cab Rides mostly.

Bryan Diem likes this.