Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letlive. – “Reluctantly Dead”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. TheoW593

Regular

Interesting new sound.

3. kyleadams

formerly thisisalchemy Prestigious

Reminds me of My Chemical Romance.

4. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

I really like this song. Jason has such a great voice.

5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I've been explaining to my friends that it's like Letlive. meets Black Parade. Waiting for this to really impact me.

6. Not really a fan honestly. Maybe it'll grow on me.

7. klaszlogt

Both these songs have been a little mellow so far. I hope this all makes more sense within the context of the record.

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I love Good Morning America but this sounds... awful. Please say this is a one off?

Imagine if Blackest Beautiful had this good of production though. That record is awesome but I went on a run this morning listening to it and still sounds so muddled to me.

Christian Romero likes this.
  9. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

This band has lost it

10. kennyrules

I really liked their last album but these two singles have been so bland and underwhelming. I'll still check the full album out but I've lost any hype I had for it.

klaszlogt likes this.
  11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I feel like that's jumping the gun a little too quick. I personally loved their first single. It's only this song that sounds like trash.

12. Morkypep

The other song was decent, this one is not that good.

13. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe I am jumping the gun a bit, but I didn't like the first single either. I understand when bands want to experiment but this just sounds like they are going into a bland radio-rock direction.

14. I don't think this song is as good as most of the stuff on The Blackest Beautiful - I love that album - but I really like this too. This is a very different direction for them.

15. I really don't think this is a record that makes sense out of context. I'm reserving judgement until I have the full thing in my hands.

16. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I'm really liking both tracks personally! Finally got around to checking out the first single, and both tracks have me hyped!

InfiniteArms likes this.
  17. Expanse

What happened?

18. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Never realized that Jason's married to Gin Wigmore. Good for him.

Song is pretty good. Excited for this record to come out.

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Very underwhelming.

20. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Well, I liked the first one, this one was pretty bad in the first listen though, if it would be a one-off, I wouldn't even go back to it later, but maybe in the context of the album it'll be better.

21. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

they are just releasing the 2 weakest tracks up front so the rest can melt our faces when it comes out

right? guys?

22. iamfirebreather

The revolution was a lie.

This is a band that I have had some interest to get into but never got around to it. Any die hards have any suggestions on where to start?

23. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

fake history, hands down.

24. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Exactly, "Fake History" as @bedwettingcosmo has just said, no other way around it.

25. fishguts182

Regular

I really like the first two songs released from the new album. Cannot wait to hear the full album.